Wisconsin240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for Wisconsin 240sx owners and enthusiasts to meet.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Unicorn.... The tale of a neverending project....now with more 5 lug.

Go down 
+10
theboy
s13.240sx
thefreack
traphikcod4
600SX
kouki_chee
Flicktitty
lssilvia
chuck_chizzle
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Riggle
Riggle

The Unicorn.... The tale of a neverending project....now with more 5 lug. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unicorn.... The tale of a neverending project....now with more 5 lug.   The Unicorn.... The tale of a neverending project....now with more 5 lug. - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:03 pm

Chuck, I was about to order my oil pan, like about to click "checkout" and I saw you had updated your thread. I was going to get the Moroso pan because it looks like a nice unit and is slightly cheaper than the TomeI, but now i'm having second thoughts. You plan on putting it on anytime soon? I'm curious on fitment because I have a Cusco sway bar and I read SCC had fitment issues when the suspension was compressed with the Tomei pan
Back to top Go down
chuck_chizzle
chuck_chizzle

The Unicorn.... The tale of a neverending project....now with more 5 lug. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unicorn.... The tale of a neverending project....now with more 5 lug.   The Unicorn.... The tale of a neverending project....now with more 5 lug. - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 2:16 pm

hopefully have it on in a couple weeks. i also have a cusco front sway so we'll see how it goes. if you are going to get a moroso check to see if TF still has the one on clearance.
Back to top Go down
theboy
theboy

PostSubject: Re: The Unicorn.... The tale of a neverending project....now with more 5 lug.   The Unicorn.... The tale of a neverending project....now with more 5 lug. - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 6:46 pm

TF sold the clearance one. Its on my buddies car now.
Back to top Go down
theboy
theboy

PostSubject: Re: The Unicorn.... The tale of a neverending project....now with more 5 lug.   The Unicorn.... The tale of a neverending project....now with more 5 lug. - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 8:47 pm

Hey chuck have you adjusted your bricks to aim them towards the middle and not at everyone in the on coming lane? If so what did you do to get them farther than the oem adjustability?
Back to top Go down
chuck_chizzle
chuck_chizzle

PostSubject: Re: The Unicorn.... The tale of a neverending project....now with more 5 lug.   The Unicorn.... The tale of a neverending project....now with more 5 lug. - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 12:51 am

when i had them on my red car i just adjusted them the best i could to be where i wanted them on the road.i never had people flash me so they couldn't have been too blinding

anyway....loaded it up tonight...going to a new home.

The Unicorn.... The tale of a neverending project....now with more 5 lug. - Page 4 549822_10150663989238026_615293025_9290407_1096256537_n
Back to top Go down
traphikcod4
traphikcod4

PostSubject: Re: The Unicorn.... The tale of a neverending project....now with more 5 lug.   The Unicorn.... The tale of a neverending project....now with more 5 lug. - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 1:09 am

going to a new home as in your moving it? or going to a new home as in you sold it =/
Back to top Go down
chuck_chizzle
chuck_chizzle

PostSubject: Re: The Unicorn.... The tale of a neverending project....now with more 5 lug.   The Unicorn.... The tale of a neverending project....now with more 5 lug. - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 1:35 am

i no has an enclosed trailer.
Back to top Go down
lssilvia
lssilvia

PostSubject: Re: The Unicorn.... The tale of a neverending project....now with more 5 lug.   The Unicorn.... The tale of a neverending project....now with more 5 lug. - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 11:27 am

as in he sold it! glad to see atleast u got a good price.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unicorn.... The tale of a neverending project....now with more 5 lug.   The Unicorn.... The tale of a neverending project....now with more 5 lug. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Unicorn.... The tale of a neverending project....now with more 5 lug.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4