Wisconsin240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for Wisconsin 240sx owners and enthusiasts to meet.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Might be a stupid questions but.....

Go down 
+5
ohhhizzzy
240sxguy
kouki_chee
93sapphirecoupe
Project S14
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Project S14
Project S14

Might be a stupid questions but..... Empty
PostSubject: Might be a stupid questions but.....   Might be a stupid questions but..... EmptySun May 15, 2011 10:49 pm

Hey guys here is my minor problems I have with my car and need some kind of feed back..

My friend Jason that I bought my Zenki from told me that when you turn on the headlights the Dash lights go off and vise versa. He says it started happening when he installed the radio. So does anyone know which wires I have to switch to get everything working like it should?

Also another question I just found out yesterday the window is falling off its track. Like if you open the window and close it, its fine until you open and close the door. The window leans towards you def wouldn't really bother me since its getting hot out but lately its been raining alot. So is there a place you guys know about that I can go for them to check that out?
Back to top Go down
93sapphirecoupe

PostSubject: Re: Might be a stupid questions but.....   Might be a stupid questions but..... EmptySun May 15, 2011 11:02 pm

the orange wire should be the illumination wire on the head unit. might have something to do with that.
Back to top Go down
Project S14
Project S14

PostSubject: Re: Might be a stupid questions but.....   Might be a stupid questions but..... EmptySun May 15, 2011 11:38 pm

Thanks man I've never done this before, So tomorrow when I get off work i'll just take it out and switch the wire and see if it works.
Back to top Go down
93sapphirecoupe

PostSubject: Re: Might be a stupid questions but.....   Might be a stupid questions but..... EmptyMon May 16, 2011 12:53 am

dont just go switching stuff. get a diagram and make sure things are where they are supposed to be. otherwise you will just make things worse lol.
Back to top Go down
Project S14
Project S14

PostSubject: Re: Might be a stupid questions but.....   Might be a stupid questions but..... EmptyMon May 16, 2011 12:57 am

lol good idea now I just have to figure out which radio it is haha. Ill post back tomorrow when I get out of work to see if that problem is fixed. Just have to find out what to do about this window.
Back to top Go down
kouki_chee
kouki_chee

PostSubject: Re: Might be a stupid questions but.....   Might be a stupid questions but..... EmptyMon May 16, 2011 12:00 pm

which radio it is??? i hope u only have 1 radio.. if not that might be the problem... lol unless u have a eq installed... umm for the window take off the door panel and see if everything is bolted in secured and the window wire isnt loose... i mean the wire that pulls up the window
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
240sxguy

PostSubject: Re: Might be a stupid questions but.....   Might be a stupid questions but..... EmptyMon May 16, 2011 12:54 pm

Unplug the radio from the harness to see if that is the culprit.

Sounds like your window rails need adjustment. There are several stops and hooks in there that keep the glass in place after you roll it up too.
Back to top Go down
ohhhizzzy
ohhhizzzy

PostSubject: Re: Might be a stupid questions but.....   Might be a stupid questions but..... EmptyMon May 16, 2011 7:53 pm

there are 2 bolts that hold the glass to the rail if one of them got loose that would be your problem
Back to top Go down
Project S14
Project S14

PostSubject: Re: Might be a stupid questions but.....   Might be a stupid questions but..... EmptyMon May 16, 2011 8:32 pm

I took the radio out and found out the orange cord is cut so that can't be the problem. I'm not even worried about it anymore I decided i'm either going to just DD it or sale it or something. I found out some bad news...Pictures are in my introduction thread
Back to top Go down
ohhhizzzy
ohhhizzzy

PostSubject: Re: Might be a stupid questions but.....   Might be a stupid questions but..... EmptyMon May 16, 2011 8:53 pm

i saw the pics an its worst now than when i had it
Back to top Go down
Project S14
Project S14

PostSubject: Re: Might be a stupid questions but.....   Might be a stupid questions but..... EmptyMon May 16, 2011 8:58 pm

Yeah dude this f**kin sucks bawlz i'm just going to dd it I guess for now until I move into my apartment within the next week. Then start saving up for another car, hopefully another 240sx
Back to top Go down
600SX
Admin
600SX

PostSubject: Re: Might be a stupid questions but.....   Might be a stupid questions but..... EmptyTue May 17, 2011 5:17 pm

You wanna buy mine?? j/k
Back to top Go down
Project S14
Project S14

PostSubject: Re: Might be a stupid questions but.....   Might be a stupid questions but..... EmptyWed May 18, 2011 8:13 am

lol, I decided i'm just going to fix this one up as best as it can for now haha.
Back to top Go down
600SX
Admin
600SX

PostSubject: Re: Might be a stupid questions but.....   Might be a stupid questions but..... EmptyWed May 18, 2011 9:02 am

In my opinion, there's nothing better than a shitty lookin fast car. They sneak up on ya like the herps.
Back to top Go down
Flicktitty
Admin
Flicktitty

PostSubject: Re: Might be a stupid questions but.....   Might be a stupid questions but..... EmptyWed May 18, 2011 10:52 am

600SX wrote:
In my opinion, there's nothing better than a shitty lookin fast car. They sneak up on ya like the herps.

and he knows all about that. the herps.....not the fast car thing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.axis-racing.com
flyin_blue_egg

PostSubject: Re: Might be a stupid questions but.....   Might be a stupid questions but..... EmptyWed May 18, 2011 11:26 am

On a side note...no question about cars is really "stupid" per-say. It's just when people ask a question about something that's common sense that's "stupid"
Back to top Go down
Project S14
Project S14

PostSubject: Re: Might be a stupid questions but.....   Might be a stupid questions but..... EmptyWed May 18, 2011 11:38 am

Gross dude lol and So I guess my question wasn't stupid after all haha.
Back to top Go down
ohhhizzzy
ohhhizzzy

PostSubject: Re: Might be a stupid questions but.....   Might be a stupid questions but..... EmptyWed May 18, 2011 6:51 pm

"no question is stupid unless is not asked" by me cheers
Back to top Go down
600SX
Admin
600SX

PostSubject: Re: Might be a stupid questions but.....   Might be a stupid questions but..... EmptyFri May 20, 2011 6:14 pm

Well, is your window still fixed?

Give me a call if you want to look at the dash light thing.
Back to top Go down
Project S14
Project S14

PostSubject: Re: Might be a stupid questions but.....   Might be a stupid questions but..... EmptySat May 21, 2011 12:48 pm

My window is still fixed thanks for helping me again btw. It's raining up here in kenosha and doing just fine haha. I'll give you a call about the dash. Idk if you will be able to fix it. There is a sh*tload of wires going in different places and what not haha
Back to top Go down
600SX
Admin
600SX

PostSubject: Re: Might be a stupid questions but.....   Might be a stupid questions but..... EmptySat May 21, 2011 1:16 pm

I wire up squad cars... I'd be willing to look at it.
Back to top Go down
Project S14
Project S14

PostSubject: Re: Might be a stupid questions but.....   Might be a stupid questions but..... EmptySat May 21, 2011 3:25 pm

Ahh yeah ill give you a call in a little bit if your not too busy
Back to top Go down
600SX
Admin
600SX

PostSubject: Re: Might be a stupid questions but.....   Might be a stupid questions but..... EmptySat May 21, 2011 3:39 pm

Tomorrow might be better for me.
Back to top Go down
Project S14
Project S14

PostSubject: Re: Might be a stupid questions but.....   Might be a stupid questions but..... EmptySat May 21, 2011 3:42 pm

We will have to figure out a dif day haha. I work tomorrow sadly.
Back to top Go down
600SX
Admin
600SX

PostSubject: Re: Might be a stupid questions but.....   Might be a stupid questions but..... EmptySat May 21, 2011 3:43 pm

Let me know. I'm home by 4 during the week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Might be a stupid questions but.....   Might be a stupid questions but..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Might be a stupid questions but.....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next