Wisconsin240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for Wisconsin 240sx owners and enthusiasts to meet.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What did you do to your car today?

Go down 
+17
KyleMich
93sapphirecoupe
Riggle
Lizmo
Secret Squirrel
nismodave
VNG704
Jc9up
thefreack
240sxguy
chuck_chizzle
nismokid
traphikcod4
s13.240sx
600SX
speed_demon
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Jc9up
Jc9up

What did you do to your car today? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your car today?   What did you do to your car today? - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 6:32 pm

Digital climate control
Back to top Go down
thefreack
thefreack

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your car today?   What did you do to your car today? - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 6:34 pm

ahh
Back to top Go down
Secret Squirrel
Secret Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your car today?   What did you do to your car today? - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:57 pm

oil change

new hood hinges

adjusted my belts

changed exhausts to "off-road" setup

re-sealed leaky oil pan

stilll need to rebuild my diff, new control arm bushings and fix the crack in my manifold...meh
Back to top Go down
Riggle
Riggle

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your car today?   What did you do to your car today? - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:46 pm

Exhaust installed (Isis Blasts), downpipe wrapped/installed, turbo outlet wrapped installed.

Battery relocation nearly finished, cables ran.

Driveshaft install, trans fluid added.

Mandatory start to hear new exhaust setup.

Already can tell its going to be too loud. LOL.
Back to top Go down
93sapphirecoupe

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your car today?   What did you do to your car today? - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 9:47 pm

what did you expect from isis? especially BLAST pipes lol.
Back to top Go down
Riggle
Riggle

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your car today?   What did you do to your car today? - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 10:16 pm

Lol, I have no rebuttal.

I figured the turbo would pipe it down quite a bit, I am definitely not surprised at the sound level, but hearing it in person versus YouTube is night and day. Then again this is only in my garage with the car backedin so we will have to see what she sounds like out and about.

I ordered the buddy club spec 2, backordered, Megan type 2, backordered, I just want to drive the damn car!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your car today?   What did you do to your car today? - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 11:56 pm

Removed.

Last edited by 77 on Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
s13.240sx
s13.240sx

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your car today?   What did you do to your car today? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 4:42 pm

Riggle wrote:
Lol, I have no rebuttal.

I figured the turbo would pipe it down quite a bit, I am definitely not surprised at the sound level, but hearing it in person versus YouTube is night and day. Then again this is only in my garage with the car backedin so we will have to see what she sounds like out and about.

I ordered the buddy club spec 2, backordered, Megan type 2, backordered, I just want to drive the damn car!

All I have to say is if you think it is loud idling wait until you are under full load at like 6000 RPM that MOFO is going to be really loud mine is loud with a reasonable straight through exhaust and a HF CAT. Good luck trying to sneak past the cops with that installed.
Back to top Go down
600SX
Admin
600SX

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your car today?   What did you do to your car today? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 4:46 pm

s13.240sx wrote:
Riggle wrote:
Lol, I have no rebuttal.

All I have to say is if you think it is loud idling wait until you are under full load at like 6000 RPM that MOFO is going to be really loud mine is loud with a reasonable straight through exhaust and a HF CAT. Good luck trying to sneak past the cops with that installed.

The two of you need to quit bitching your 4 cylinder engines are "so loud". Ninja please. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
s13.240sx
s13.240sx

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your car today?   What did you do to your car today? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 5:01 pm

600SX wrote:
s13.240sx wrote:
Riggle wrote:
Lol, I have no rebuttal.

The two of you need to quit bitching your 4 cylinder engines are "so loud". Ninja please. Rolling Eyes

Hey, its not my fault that you had to stick 4 extra cylinders under your hood. We chose the easy road more frequently traveled. And loud is loud either way just different tones thats all.
Back to top Go down
Riggle
Riggle

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your car today?   What did you do to your car today? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 9:23 pm

s13.240sx wrote:
Riggle wrote:
Lol, I have no rebuttal.

Eh, not really worried as I never take it to those RPM's on the street (at least not very often) since I get my speed bug out nearly every weekend, I drive like an old man otherwise.

Also have "Hobbiest" plates, so that should buy me a free pass once in awhile because its plates designed for modified cars of age.

I also feel like this is Wisconsin...like redneck loud exhaust central, its not on the police radar unless you are screwing off or making yourself stand out.

We will find out, maybe I'll have them up for sale in a couple months Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your car today?   What did you do to your car today? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 10:02 pm

Removed.

Last edited by 77 on Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
chuck_chizzle
chuck_chizzle

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your car today?   What did you do to your car today? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 3:25 am

Hobbyist plates mean nothing on a Japanese car. Your saving grace is you live in Madison and your car doesn't look like shit. And you're white. In the boonies you'd get pulled because they generally have nothing better to do. The blitz nur spec was quiet on my car tho. No cat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your car today?   What did you do to your car today? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 3:39 am

Removed.

Last edited by 77 on Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
chuck_chizzle
chuck_chizzle

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your car today?   What did you do to your car today? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 12:20 pm

I only spelled it right because my grandpa and dad served on the board of directors for the Collector and Hobbyist plates. Both plates are a big fucking joke these days imo just because faggots don't want to have to register their car every year. Every time I see some pos with either plate I get quite livid when it doesn't belong. The plates used to mean something.
Back to top Go down
speed_demon

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your car today?   What did you do to your car today? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 6:06 pm

Was playing around with a G8 GT earlier today in the Nissan and thought I popped my engine as soon as I hit peak boost. And found the car gets really squirrely trying to brake above 100.

The aerodynamics of my lift kit aren't too great I suppose.

Last edited by speed_demon on Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
s13.240sx
s13.240sx

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your car today?   What did you do to your car today? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 6:13 pm

A stiffer suspension would change this quite a bit. 2cents
Back to top Go down
93sapphirecoupe

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your car today?   What did you do to your car today? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 9:05 pm

s13.240sx wrote:
A stiffer suspension would change this quite a bit. 2cents

or one that doesn't let as much air under the car as goes over the top....
Back to top Go down
s13.240sx
s13.240sx

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your car today?   What did you do to your car today? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 9:48 pm

Removed cams and last few items attached to the head. All I have left to do is remove the head bolts and take that b*tch in and get it machined or something.
Back to top Go down
Riggle
Riggle

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your car today?   What did you do to your car today? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 11:20 pm

Drove my car for the first time today, pulls great, sounds great...but I need a muffler in there somewhere, its fine just driving, but at high RPM's it actually hurts my ears when I'm by a fence or building/tunnel. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
s13.240sx
s13.240sx

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your car today?   What did you do to your car today? - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 7:00 pm

Wish I could have driven my car. Sad I did get my head off todat though. I was relieved to see no major damage, in fact the engine is in great shape. You can even still see the factory hone swirl marks in the cylinders. Very Happy Hopefully I will be able to get it in for inspection in the next few days.
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
240sxguy

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your car today?   What did you do to your car today? - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 7:04 pm

Maybe I will drive my car tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
600SX
Admin
600SX

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your car today?   What did you do to your car today? - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 7:05 pm

F you guys. I'm at least 2 weeks out.
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
240sxguy

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your car today?   What did you do to your car today? - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 7:06 pm

I think this is the first spring ever where I am not scrambling to get it back together. Oddly enough losing interest = more potential seat time. I do need to get this thing tuned.
Back to top Go down
s13.240sx
s13.240sx

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your car today?   What did you do to your car today? - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 7:07 pm

600SX wrote:
F you guys. I'm at least 2 weeks out.

I am probably at least a month out. So whatev.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you do to your car today?   What did you do to your car today? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What did you do to your car today?
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next