Wisconsin240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for Wisconsin 240sx owners and enthusiasts to meet.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ugly aero n stupid bodykits build

Go down 
+23
lssilvia
VNG704
nismokid
mattchow88
ino20
pancho y onions
chuck_chizzle
ttallin
93sapphirecoupe
theboy
j240sxxx
Project S14
kouki_chee
X1nom3D
stacks
Flicktitty
traphikcod4
ohhhizzzy
s13.240sx
Riggle
Lizmo
600SX
drftx
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
93sapphirecoupe

ugly aero n stupid bodykits build  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ugly aero n stupid bodykits build    ugly aero n stupid bodykits build  - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 3:47 pm

who cares about offsets and what wheels are gay. all wheels look good to someone. the whole "offset is everything" is just a trend. just like clear tails and body kits. give it a couple years and the fan boys will be on the nuts of the next biggest trend.
Back to top Go down
traphikcod4
traphikcod4

PostSubject: Re: ugly aero n stupid bodykits build    ugly aero n stupid bodykits build  - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 4:28 pm

drftx wrote:
It's cool man he can stick to his xxrs or rotas

coming from the guy who had sportmax wheels?

hmmm
Back to top Go down
drftx
drftx

PostSubject: Re: ugly aero n stupid bodykits build    ugly aero n stupid bodykits build  - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 4:32 pm

hey hey now keep it clean just building a car here

i sold the old coupe because it had a lot of rust on it wheel well was pretty much gone and the frame rail connected to it and yeah i had xxr's for a year good wheels for the price then theres something called saving money and getting real wheels im curious on what wheels you have or what car you drive all you do is judge on my build when i dont see you're pile
Back to top Go down
Flicktitty
Admin
Flicktitty

PostSubject: Re: ugly aero n stupid bodykits build    ugly aero n stupid bodykits build  - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 4:38 pm

worthless Why do none of these pics work besidest he pink coupe, ILLAs car and the ones Chuck posted?
Back to top Go down
http://www.axis-racing.com
traphikcod4
traphikcod4

PostSubject: Re: ugly aero n stupid bodykits build    ugly aero n stupid bodykits build  - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 4:42 pm

take a look than bro, and i agree about saving money...
just dont bash some cheap wheels when you were rockin them
bc i am the kid that bought you wheels lmfao
and then i sold them

next your gonna get rid of the sr and do like a rb or ls swap and then talk shit about sr's lol
you can judge my build all you want lol bc at the end of day i feel like this

ugly aero n stupid bodykits build  - Page 7 Fucksgivin
Back to top Go down
chuck_chizzle
chuck_chizzle

PostSubject: Re: ugly aero n stupid bodykits build    ugly aero n stupid bodykits build  - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 4:59 pm

i don't think he was talking about you pj. i'll talk shit about knockoffs though. lol
Back to top Go down
drftx
drftx

PostSubject: Re: ugly aero n stupid bodykits build    ugly aero n stupid bodykits build  - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 5:04 pm

Flicktitty wrote:
worthless Why do none of these pics work besidest he pink coupe, ILLAs car and the ones Chuck posted?

really everything is showing up when i see it or load it? anyone els have this problem?

and so what im a kid too lmfao but i make money u did buy my sportmaxes with balled tires for 400 when u can get them for 400 new hustle hard why would i knock on sr's when they are awesome motors? kid rofl do you're self a favor and stop posting useless comments and build you're own car easy as that dont post when all you say is useless shit
Back to top Go down
drftx
drftx

PostSubject: Re: ugly aero n stupid bodykits build    ugly aero n stupid bodykits build  - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 5:06 pm

god chuck i know u want my hood ill add cash for yours =]
Back to top Go down
93sapphirecoupe

PostSubject: Re: ugly aero n stupid bodykits build    ugly aero n stupid bodykits build  - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 5:06 pm

balled?

oh bald.

Back to top Go down
chuck_chizzle
chuck_chizzle

PostSubject: Re: ugly aero n stupid bodykits build    ugly aero n stupid bodykits build  - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 5:09 pm

you'd be wrong or have to have a lot of cash. lol
Back to top Go down
drftx
drftx

PostSubject: Re: ugly aero n stupid bodykits build    ugly aero n stupid bodykits build  - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 5:12 pm

aweee =/ i sad i don't wanna dish out 500ish for a dmax hood i don't think tf can get them anymore but i have more important things to finish up

so i have been researching and asking people with the set up im going with but anyone here have advice im thinking of going 20 over forged pistons and stock rods that would be around 400 that i DON'T need to spend i heard that stock pistons can hold up to 400 all i really want is around 350 reliably
Back to top Go down
Flicktitty
Admin
Flicktitty

PostSubject: Re: ugly aero n stupid bodykits build    ugly aero n stupid bodykits build  - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 5:13 pm

Nismodave's SR'd S14 does about 400whp on stock bottom end IIRC. if you have a good tune, and you take care of your car (maintenance) you should be good.
Back to top Go down
drftx
drftx

PostSubject: Re: ugly aero n stupid bodykits build    ugly aero n stupid bodykits build  - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 5:14 pm

93sapphirecoupe wrote:
who cares about offsets and what wheels are gay. all wheels look good to someone. the whole "offset is everything" is just a trend. just like clear tails and body kits. give it a couple years and the fan boys will be on the nuts of the next biggest trend.

agree with this i always see super low offset wheels on cars that they are not supposed to be on too much mexi poke the wheels i chose are very light and i opped for origin 50mm type 2 rear overfenders the whole body kit thing i just love LOVE LOVE gt style gt wing huge overs and what not
Back to top Go down
drftx
drftx

PostSubject: Re: ugly aero n stupid bodykits build    ugly aero n stupid bodykits build  - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 5:16 pm

Flicktitty wrote:
Nismodave's SR'd S14 does about 400whp on stock bottom end IIRC. if you have a good tune, and you take care of your car (maintenance) you should be good.

thanks for the info i don't even want that much just low end power thats why im going with the gt2871r and tf dave will tune my car because its pretty much the same on his old sr'ed hatch and simba is running the same set up as me BC cams and valve train last season but now he has a built bottom end maybe ill talk to simba as well as dave

and can you see the pics or not? lol
Back to top Go down
drftx
drftx

PostSubject: Re: ugly aero n stupid bodykits build    ugly aero n stupid bodykits build  - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 5:17 pm

Did some work in the garage kidna put the new plates on the cressida and cleaned out the 240

6 pm dinner.lunch in the garage! subway and nutella =]

ugly aero n stupid bodykits build  - Page 7 IMAG0244

cleaned up the sr a bit and the engine bay but dont matter since im putting the new sr in

ugly aero n stupid bodykits build  - Page 7 IMAG0245

triples going bye bye soon

ugly aero n stupid bodykits build  - Page 7 IMAG0247

waiting to get put on again stupid group buy from chaser aero is taking forever so they cant ship my full uras 4 kit

ugly aero n stupid bodykits build  - Page 7 IMAG0246

the car as it sits waiting for black friday DAMNIT

ugly aero n stupid bodykits build  - Page 7 IMAG0249
ugly aero n stupid bodykits build  - Page 7 IMAG0248
ugly aero n stupid bodykits build  - Page 7 IMAG0250

Hey guys whats up!!! its black Wednesday! haha I cant wait till I hit up Touge factory for some awesome deals!! anyway so mailman brought me some stuff!!!!!!

Mail man I LOVE U =] Cosmetic multi layer head gasket and a binb s14 sr water pump got a deal on em 90 for both

ugly aero n stupid bodykits build  - Page 7 IMAG0261
ugly aero n stupid bodykits build  - Page 7 IMAG0260
ugly aero n stupid bodykits build  - Page 7 IMAG0259
ugly aero n stupid bodykits build  - Page 7 IMAG0262

Came up on these!! pretty much brand new stance RUCAS!!! the guy had a s14 bought stance coils toe and rucas he sold the s14 n was selling the stance stuff as a set I found on zilvia now he has a s13 he did not know that rucas can work with s14 and s13 lol I saw a offer that said 150 for the rucas so I texted him and said 100 picked up right now he actually dropped them off at my work anyway so he showed up once he gave me the rucas and I gave him the money he said you know they are for a s14 right and I said yes but did you know that s13 and s14 rucas are the same thing before that I called Touge factory they make stance and double checked and I was right. Today I went there and apparently the original owner called them to double check and I got a text later that day if he can buy the rucas back and give me megan rucas for free and I said nope thanks for the hook up hommie! Very Happy

ugly aero n stupid bodykits build  - Page 7 IMAG0257
ugly aero n stupid bodykits build  - Page 7 IMAG0258

After touge factory I went to mitsua for lunch!! got the usual katsu curry and the new drifting tengoku and option 2 came with a dvd! womp

ugly aero n stupid bodykits build  - Page 7 IMAG0270
ugly aero n stupid bodykits build  - Page 7 IMAG0269
ugly aero n stupid bodykits build  - Page 7 IMAG0268
ugly aero n stupid bodykits build  - Page 7 IMAG0271
Back to top Go down
Flicktitty
Admin
Flicktitty

PostSubject: Re: ugly aero n stupid bodykits build    ugly aero n stupid bodykits build  - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 5:18 pm

no i can't see shit. ugly aero n stupid bodykits build  - Page 7 IMAG0271 thats what i see. every page.
Back to top Go down
drftx
drftx

PostSubject: Re: ugly aero n stupid bodykits build    ugly aero n stupid bodykits build  - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 5:21 pm

wtf.... ill try and edit every one of them on my comp i see it anyone els having this porblem
Back to top Go down
traphikcod4
traphikcod4

PostSubject: Re: ugly aero n stupid bodykits build    ugly aero n stupid bodykits build  - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 5:24 pm

spl > stance.... just saying
and did you forget i didnt pay 400 lol
and they werent "balled" they had slight camber wear thats all.
tell me how well your 4'' exhaust worked on that stock ka you had

so befor you try to bash me, atleast tell the fuckin thruth
Back to top Go down
chuck_chizzle
chuck_chizzle

PostSubject: Re: ugly aero n stupid bodykits build    ugly aero n stupid bodykits build  - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 5:41 pm

cusco>bv>spl>dw>stance>pbm>anything>aids>godspeed
Back to top Go down
drftx
drftx

PostSubject: Re: ugly aero n stupid bodykits build    ugly aero n stupid bodykits build  - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 5:41 pm

sure i could careless by slight camber wear the wires were showing lol spl > stance? i dont care i get good deals from tf and pay half of the price of a spl and if i break it they repair it for free have fun stance > godspeed in you're case =] and i loved it gt spec was fun and traded it for blast pipes the last week like i said go build you're own car with you're godspeed and xxrs and i can have my legit build =] kthx bai
Back to top Go down
drftx
drftx

PostSubject: Re: ugly aero n stupid bodykits build    ugly aero n stupid bodykits build  - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 5:44 pm

bah.... still forged pistons or stock..... i just called touge factory mike said at about 360 which i want the engine wont last and the rods will have more stress on it then the pistons but i called pavel he's the one whos double checking my engine and he said for what im aiming for forged pistons would be good on the long run

i can always just run a boost controller and run low boost till track days but i dont think it would matter since ill still be beating on it
Back to top Go down
traphikcod4
traphikcod4

PostSubject: Re: ugly aero n stupid bodykits build    ugly aero n stupid bodykits build  - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 5:55 pm

legit build? your car will be against a wall in no time

please tell me you talkin about the godspeed x bar in the back?
tell me something bad about it?

and i dont have xxr's either

and there were no wires showing.... again...
there you go lying

*edit*
i said some mean stuff, that was out of line, im sorry bro*
Back to top Go down
traphikcod4
traphikcod4

PostSubject: Re: ugly aero n stupid bodykits build    ugly aero n stupid bodykits build  - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 6:00 pm

ugly aero n stupid bodykits build  - Page 7 Kthxbai
Back to top Go down
93sapphirecoupe

PostSubject: Re: ugly aero n stupid bodykits build    ugly aero n stupid bodykits build  - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 6:18 pm

stock internals are fine for 400. 400 is easy. i wouldn't even bother getting pistons.
Back to top Go down
drftx
drftx

PostSubject: Re: ugly aero n stupid bodykits build    ugly aero n stupid bodykits build  - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 6:51 pm

yeah i talked to chobz and his and my set up are the same pretty much but i have a higher profile cam and he said forest wang's set up is the same but he is at 400 with stock internals ill just keep them stock and change the rings

kids still mad im not even gonna go on not worth my time =]

ugly aero n stupid bodykits build  - Page 7 Jelly+sofa

Last edited by drftx on Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ugly aero n stupid bodykits build    ugly aero n stupid bodykits build  - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

ugly aero n stupid bodykits build
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next