Wisconsin240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for Wisconsin 240sx owners and enthusiasts to meet.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

suspension question and setup??

Go down 
+6
traphikcod4
pancho y onions
SuspectHonda
93sapphirecoupe
lssilvia
kouki_chee
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kouki_chee
kouki_chee

suspension question and setup?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: suspension question and setup??   suspension question and setup?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 2:40 pm

Thanks for all the replies guys... Im gonna do some more research and try to find wats best for my needs... Leaning towards koni/gc, axg, and godspeed... Gotta research and get more advice first tho...
Back to top Go down
chuck_chizzle
chuck_chizzle

PostSubject: Re: suspension question and setup??   suspension question and setup?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 3:03 pm

godspeed is trash, dude....i know you are on a budget and all, but for the love of god don't get anything from them.

i am a +1 for AGX's though. I had them on my red 240 with eibach prokit springs (the black ones that aren't bouncy as fuck). I liked it and it was a very responsive set-up. That was back when I was auto-xing. I loved how I could dial them back for the street or when i was going around cones.

If you scour zilvia you can pick up something close to that for under $400, usually around 250-300.

If you are going to go with a non coilover setup I would get the AGX's again and try to find some SWIFT springs.
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
240sxguy

PostSubject: Re: suspension question and setup??   suspension question and setup?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 3:54 pm

I agree with chuck. The GC/Koni isn't even in the same league as godspeed.

FWIW, I run Flex's on the street and love them. One of the best purchases I have made for this car.
Back to top Go down
93sapphirecoupe

PostSubject: Re: suspension question and setup??   suspension question and setup?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 4:28 pm

any of those chinese/taiwanese coilovers are absolute garbage. i inherited a set of K sports one time on a car i bought that were 9 months old and two of 4 shocks were leaking and blown. they are all pretty much the same shit just different colors.
Back to top Go down
traphikcod4
traphikcod4

PostSubject: Re: suspension question and setup??   suspension question and setup?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 5:51 pm

hey i got that crazy ass x bar / strut bar combo from godspeed... i think its amazing....

but other than that, then ill agree its not the greatest stuff
Back to top Go down
zerepdivad
zerepdivad

PostSubject: Re: suspension question and setup??   suspension question and setup?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 6:04 pm

93sapphirecoupe wrote:
any of those chinese/taiwanese coilovers are absolute garbage. i inherited a set of K sports one time on a car i bought that were 9 months old and two of 4 shocks were leaking and blown. they are all pretty much the same shit just different colors.

It's that damn rap music I tell ya hwhat!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: suspension question and setup??   suspension question and setup?? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

suspension question and setup??
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2