Wisconsin240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for Wisconsin 240sx owners and enthusiasts to meet.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

well what to do today... idk any sugestion

Go down 
+4
600SX
j240sxxx
Flicktitty
kouki_chee
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
600SX
Admin
600SX

well what to do today... idk any sugestion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: well what to do today... idk any sugestion   well what to do today... idk any sugestion - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 4:25 pm

VNG704 wrote:
I don't know, I have too much pride(possibly a bad thing) to be someone's second choice. It may work for you and if it does, power to you.

What he said.
Back to top Go down
kouki_chee
kouki_chee

PostSubject: Re: well what to do today... idk any sugestion   well what to do today... idk any sugestion - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 1:45 pm

well we decided to break it off for good now as she likes that kid alot i guess... im gonna try to be the best i can be and just be friends... after so many years together its harder then it sounds but with my friends, i know i can do it... she will always have a special spot in my heart but i need to let her spread her wings and fly... my friend told me this quote today "question love before u fall into it or else love will leave u questioning"
Back to top Go down
kouki_chee
kouki_chee

PostSubject: Re: well what to do today... idk any sugestion   well what to do today... idk any sugestion - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 4:25 pm

well kayla and i decided to just be friends... but the problem is im scared of being friends... i can tell she really cares for me still but not in the romantic way... i know with time the spark will come back but shes talking to that other guy... we still see eachother everyday because she comes over and spends about 1hr with me before she goes to school... im very scared that if we just keep hanging out as friends that one day we might really one see eachother as friends... what should i do?? we are bestfriends still but i told her that i dont really want to hangout or see eachother to much because she might some day just see me as a real bestfriend and the chances of the spark coming back would be little to none... "that would fucken suck!!!" she said she wont because that would just be weird "yes it would be" but im very scared of this situation... what should i do??? should i just tell her we really need time apart or what... i was thinking maybe like 3times aweek only and not in the morning anymore... more like lunch or something... what should i do
Back to top Go down
s13.240sx
s13.240sx

PostSubject: Re: well what to do today... idk any sugestion   well what to do today... idk any sugestion - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 6:31 pm

Start hanging out with your friends, meet a new girl and tell your best friend(Kayla) about it. If she cares she will let you know. Sounds like she is playing you right now by Hangin' with the other dude and then coming to you when he is not available. Let her go and move on. Otherwise she will think that you will always be there as a backup "second best". Don't give her that option, just force yourself to move on. It will take much less time to get over her if you cut all ties. If not it is like bleeding to death slowly. GET THAT SHIT OVER WITH!
Back to top Go down
600SX
Admin
600SX

PostSubject: Re: well what to do today... idk any sugestion   well what to do today... idk any sugestion - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 6:32 pm

Dude, you've been told what to do by numerous people. Either listen, OR QUIT ASKING!
Back to top Go down
ohhhizzzy
ohhhizzzy

PostSubject: Re: well what to do today... idk any sugestion   well what to do today... idk any sugestion - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 7:04 pm

just work more in your car and ull forget about her quick. cars are always there for you, girlsd aint.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: well what to do today... idk any sugestion   well what to do today... idk any sugestion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

well what to do today... idk any sugestion
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2