Wisconsin240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for Wisconsin 240sx owners and enthusiasts to meet.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

stock injectors and my top feed fuel rail? help plz

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
j240sxxx
j240sxxx

stock injectors and my top feed fuel rail? help plz Empty
PostSubject: stock injectors and my top feed fuel rail? help plz   stock injectors and my top feed fuel rail? help plz EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 5:31 pm

Yea my stock injectors from my 95 ka dont look like they will work for my new fuel rail. am i stupid and need some kinda top feed injectors or what? enlighten me please. and if i do need different injectors will the ones from a sohc ka work? Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
j240sxxx
j240sxxx

PostSubject: Re: stock injectors and my top feed fuel rail? help plz   stock injectors and my top feed fuel rail? help plz EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 5:41 pm

ok im searching and the dohc ka has side feed injectors but will my sohc ka ones work?
Back to top Go down
j240sxxx
j240sxxx

PostSubject: Re: stock injectors and my top feed fuel rail? help plz   stock injectors and my top feed fuel rail? help plz EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 12:52 pm

anybody?? anybody at all? i keep seeing people using dsm ones but i rather use my sohc.
Back to top Go down
pancho y onions

PostSubject: Re: stock injectors and my top feed fuel rail? help plz   stock injectors and my top feed fuel rail? help plz EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 10:31 pm

Wait what's your question?
Back to top Go down
j240sxxx
j240sxxx

PostSubject: Re: stock injectors and my top feed fuel rail? help plz   stock injectors and my top feed fuel rail? help plz EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 5:21 am

Will my sohc ka injectors work on my dohc ka with a top feed fuel rail? and if not what ones will?
Back to top Go down
pancho y onions

PostSubject: Re: stock injectors and my top feed fuel rail? help plz   stock injectors and my top feed fuel rail? help plz EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 6:58 pm

Connectors won't fit that's one. Sohc have high imp injectors and dohc have low imp injectors. So no it won't work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: stock injectors and my top feed fuel rail? help plz   stock injectors and my top feed fuel rail? help plz Empty

Back to top Go down

stock injectors and my top feed fuel rail? help plz
Page 1 of 1