Wisconsin240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for Wisconsin 240sx owners and enthusiasts to meet.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the daily driver

Go down 
+16
SuspectHonda
ujsp
VNG704
speed_demon
pancho y onions
chuck_chizzle
kouki_chee
93sapphirecoupe
zerepdivad
theboy
s13.240sx
600SX
lssilvia
ohhhizzzy
j240sxxx
thefreack
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
thefreack
thefreack

the daily driver - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the daily driver   the daily driver - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 6:38 pm

Ah thanks Jim
Back to top Go down
thefreack
thefreack

PostSubject: Re: the daily driver   the daily driver - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 8:02 pm

Well since the site is back up I might as well post an update of what is going on with the car. Back in november on the way back from drill at 4 am I was driving down hwy 89 and the motor decided it was going to give up. I ended up having to get a uhaul trailer later that day to tow it back to the apartment. Were it has sat ever since. I am waiting on my tax return money to come in then I am going to finish getting the truck back on the road. I'm excited to get the truck going better and faster than it was last time. And with it out of the garage I will get the 240 in. I am going to start off by taking the motor and trans out to asses the damage to the motor. To decide to rebuild and turbo or to scrap and find a new power plant.
Back to top Go down
thefreack
thefreack

PostSubject: Re: the daily driver   the daily driver - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 4:02 pm

Weel since I have not updated on my vehicles in a while. I picked up a motor that was junk and found out that the ka that was in the car has absolutly 0 compression. The truck has been progressing fairly well to the point that I can get it to start up and run. I have a coil on plug setup that is making it difficult for me to try and time the motor correctly I an hunting for an oem 1g coil setup to run plugs off of so that I can time the motor correctly. other issues with the truck are that I have some wiring issues to sort out for example the radiator fan needs to be wired up to either a switch or the ignition. I am not sure why the oil pressure guage on the truck dash seems to look as if it is sky rocketing but who is to say that it is even correct. The ecu does not like the new fuel pump. I could use some random intercooler pipes and couplers so that I can install my larger intercooler to actually have one. I also need to figure out the wiring for the gm maf translator. I will possibly take pictures of my progress so far tonight depending on how I feel and how cold it is when I get home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the daily driver   the daily driver - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

the daily driver
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7