Wisconsin240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for Wisconsin 240sx owners and enthusiasts to meet.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Check engine light

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bassboy3313
Be nice, I'm new

Check engine light Empty
PostSubject: Check engine light   Check engine light EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:32 pm

Hey. So I recently got the Nissan Consult to check how my sensors and stuff are running. With the Consult you can check codes as well, so I went to that option even though my light was not on it said "MAF SENSOR" in the description as a code. It was a stored code, so I clicked on the CLEAR CODE option and cleared it. Now, my check engine light comes on and off at random spurts and flashes. It does not flash at a constant rate, its more random than that, sometimes it stays on for a little bit, but then goes off for awhile then flashes here and there. You get the picture. I connected the Consult again and now under the code reader it says CODE 55 - NO MALFUNCTION. Anybody know why my cel light is flipping out?
Back to top Go down
Flicktitty
Admin
Flicktitty

Check engine light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check engine light   Check engine light EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 3:05 pm

i've never used the cunsult. but maybe once you clear it it flashes to show it was clear? idk. unhook the battery for a few minutes and see if it happens.
Back to top Go down
http://www.axis-racing.com
bassboy3313
Be nice, I'm new

Check engine light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check engine light   Check engine light EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 9:53 pm

Yeah. Im gonna do that tomorrow prolly. Along with a new fuel filter i've had sitting in the back seat for months now. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Check engine light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check engine light   Check engine light Empty

Back to top Go down

Check engine light
Page 1 of 1