Wisconsin240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for Wisconsin 240sx owners and enthusiasts to meet.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

need some feed back on isis products

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ohhhizzzy
ohhhizzzy

need some feed back on isis products Empty
PostSubject: need some feed back on isis products   need some feed back on isis products EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 5:50 pm

so im building my sr20 before it goes in my car, so i would like to know if anybody has some good or bad feedback on the isis products, im going to be ordering their sr20 oil pan, adjustable arm package and also the intake manifold an a couple of things more, so my question really is should i buy isis stuff or just save some more and buy stuff like hks and all that good stuff any info is apreciated

thanks
isrrael
Back to top Go down
s13.240sx
s13.240sx

PostSubject: Re: need some feed back on isis products   need some feed back on isis products EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 11:02 am

The only ISIS product that I own is my FMIC, the kit is pretty nice. all of the piping fit together well and the couplings and and clamps all worked well. No missing parts either. And the welds are all decent, I haven't had any issues with boost leaks(I tested this myself).I have no complaints. Not able to comment on any of the other products though.
Back to top Go down
VNG704

PostSubject: Re: need some feed back on isis products   need some feed back on isis products EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 10:58 am

No personal experience with Isis but in my experience, you get what you pay for. That said, Enjuku stands behind Isis. They have a turbo comparable the the gt2871r and I'm keeping Isis in mind when I upgrade.
Back to top Go down
Flicktitty
Admin
Flicktitty

PostSubject: Re: need some feed back on isis products   need some feed back on isis products EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 2:25 pm

I agree with VNG. if Enjuku is standing behind the product as much as they have been it has to be pretty decent. no personal experience with it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.axis-racing.com
ohhhizzzy
ohhhizzzy

PostSubject: Re: need some feed back on isis products   need some feed back on isis products EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 5:01 pm

yeah i spoke with ken from enjuku and he said that he used isis products on most of his cars an never had any issues with it so he said if i buy isis products and not 100% happy with the product, just send it back an i can get my money back, and they even will pay for shipping. enjuku is a well respected distributor and if they aprove than i aprove Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need some feed back on isis products   need some feed back on isis products Empty

Back to top Go down

need some feed back on isis products
Page 1 of 1