Wisconsin240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for Wisconsin 240sx owners and enthusiasts to meet.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

wheel bearing help please.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kouki_chee
kouki_chee

wheel bearing help please. Empty
PostSubject: wheel bearing help please.   wheel bearing help please. EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 11:56 am

Hey guys i have a question and hoping you guys can help me figure it out. Probably going to be a stupid question but im gonna ask it anyways. I have a 240 with a 5 lug conversion. Fronts has z32 brakes while backs are stock i believe. My rear passenger side wheel bearing is making some noise and i would like to change it out. Only problem is i dont know if the rear five lug conversion is from a s14 or 300zx. Is the wheel bearing the same for these two
Back to top Go down
VNG704

PostSubject: Re: wheel bearing help please.   wheel bearing help please. EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 2:31 pm

Google the parts or ask any parts store, if the part numbers are the same then they are the same.
Back to top Go down
kouki_chee
kouki_chee

PostSubject: Re: wheel bearing help please.   wheel bearing help please. EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 1:30 pm

VNG704 wrote:
Google the parts or ask any parts store, if the part numbers are the same then they are the same.
Will do. Is there a way to tell which hub i have? If I can find out the hub, it probably would save me some money. I dont want to buy the wrong bearing and not be able to return it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wheel bearing help please.   wheel bearing help please. Empty

Back to top Go down

wheel bearing help please.
Page 1 of 1