Wisconsin240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for Wisconsin 240sx owners and enthusiasts to meet.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New from madison

Go down 
+10
Jc9up
Riggle
chuck_chizzle
speed_demon
thefreack
600SX
traphikcod4
Flicktitty
240sxguy
Romero
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Romero
Be nice, I'm new
Romero

New from madison Empty
PostSubject: New from madison   New from madison EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 11:56 pm

well picked this up today and happy about it. it's a 1987 Nissan 200sx SE v6 and as you can tell it needs some work on the front end. but i love it and am going to strive to do more to it.

New from madison Nissan_200sx_se_v6_by_romeroanchovy-d4rvlg1
New from madison The_past_behind_me_by_romeroanchovy-d4rvlp6
New from madison The_future_ahead_of_me_by_romeroanchovy-d4rvlrx
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
240sxguy

New from madison Empty
PostSubject: Re: New from madison   New from madison EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 7:27 am

I know of a guy who may have one of those sitting behind his house still in Sun Prairie. It doesn't have a motor in it but may have a decent front clip on it.
Back to top Go down
Romero
Be nice, I'm new
Romero

New from madison Empty
PostSubject: Re: New from madison   New from madison EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 9:41 am

that would be majorly helpful if you can find out if i can get some parts from it.
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
240sxguy

New from madison Empty
PostSubject: Re: New from madison   New from madison EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 9:42 am

You would have to buy the whole car I am guessing, I can almost promise you he is too lazy to part it out.
Back to top Go down
Flicktitty
Admin
Flicktitty

New from madison Empty
PostSubject: Re: New from madison   New from madison EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 9:55 am

Welcome man, Neat car.... I wonder if that is Poncho Y Onions old S12?
Back to top Go down
http://www.axis-racing.com
traphikcod4
traphikcod4

New from madison Empty
PostSubject: Re: New from madison   New from madison EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 10:09 am

welcome,
whats your plans for it?
besides fixing the front end
Back to top Go down
600SX
Admin
600SX

New from madison Empty
PostSubject: Re: New from madison   New from madison EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 11:54 am

You have your work cut out for you, but good luck, and welcome.
Back to top Go down
thefreack
thefreack

New from madison Empty
PostSubject: Re: New from madison   New from madison EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 1:47 pm

Welcome. Like it, what are the plans?
Back to top Go down
speed_demon

New from madison Empty
PostSubject: Re: New from madison   New from madison EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 2:43 pm

Welcome to the site. I almost picked up a CA18DET powered S12 not long before I found my S13. I only passed on it because it was an auto.
Back to top Go down
Romero
Be nice, I'm new
Romero

New from madison Empty
PostSubject: Re: New from madison   New from madison EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 2:58 pm

Thanks for the welcomes everyone, as for plans other then fixing it i do intend on drifting with it and taking it to autocross.

@240sxguy- hmm...if you could ask if he is willing to part it i'd be willing to pull the parts myself where i live i really don't have space for another car just to sit.

@Flicktitty- It might be if he lives in the milwaukee area.

currently I'm looking for some misc 240 bits to start prepping for the 240sx suspension swap and eventually getting a KA24de and manual trans to go in it. right now just the biggest pet peeve is that it's missing the button for the driver power window so i can't really control it it just goes all the way up or down, so if anyone has a spare button lemme know.
Back to top Go down
chuck_chizzle
chuck_chizzle

New from madison Empty
PostSubject: Re: New from madison   New from madison EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 3:08 pm

gl on your quest to improve something like this. oh, and welcome.
Back to top Go down
Romero
Be nice, I'm new
Romero

New from madison Empty
PostSubject: Re: New from madison   New from madison EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 3:23 pm

Thanks Chuck...i know it's gonna be a long road, but i love it and it's worth the trip and work to fix it
Back to top Go down
Riggle
Riggle

New from madison Empty
PostSubject: Re: New from madison   New from madison EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 7:47 pm

Welcome Romero,

That thing will bleed you to death.

You may be better off putting your money in the driveway and burning it. At least you will get some warmth...

I would just love it as much as you can in its current form, then move onto something a little less "in the hole" so to speak.

Love 200sx's for sure, but maybe find one from CA/NM/AZ and not have the front end messed up.

Just trying to spare you some $ and frustration. Nothing wrong with appreciating a car that needs work...important part is not putting in the work, only the appreciation.

I say all of this because I have been down that road before with your mindset...it ended in a fiery crash and all hands were lost.
Back to top Go down
Romero
Be nice, I'm new
Romero

New from madison Empty
PostSubject: Re: New from madison   New from madison EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 7:55 pm

I apprciate the advice Riggle, and i see your point one day i possibly will get another 200sx but considering this is my first RWD i wanna see what i can do to it. nice RPS13 btw
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
240sxguy

New from madison Empty
PostSubject: Re: New from madison   New from madison EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 9:51 pm

Is your car rusty? The one sitting out behind that dude's house I know may actually be better than yours.
Back to top Go down
Romero
Be nice, I'm new
Romero

New from madison Empty
PostSubject: Re: New from madison   New from madison EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 10:04 pm

nope it's not other then the rust spots on the surface and the impact point the frame is un-rusted
Back to top Go down
Jc9up
Jc9up

New from madison Empty
PostSubject: Re: New from madison   New from madison EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 10:25 pm

Welcome. Should be a fun project
Back to top Go down
Lizmo
Admin
Lizmo

New from madison Empty
PostSubject: Re: New from madison   New from madison EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 12:08 am

welcome!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/lizmo23
Flicktitty
Admin
Flicktitty

New from madison Empty
PostSubject: Re: New from madison   New from madison EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 1:06 am

there is one on the "MKE Auto market" On Facebook for sale. guy claims it to be real clean.
Back to top Go down
http://www.axis-racing.com
Romero
Be nice, I'm new
Romero

New from madison Empty
PostSubject: Re: New from madison   New from madison EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:58 am

i saw it just now...like the paint color and all...if it was a part out i'd pick some stuff up from it.
Back to top Go down
klablacka
klablacka

New from madison Empty
PostSubject: Re: New from madison   New from madison EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 2:03 pm

Riggle wrote:
Welcome Romero,

That thing will bleed you to death.

You may be better off putting your money in the driveway and burning it. At least you will get some warmth...

I would just love it as much as you can in its current form, then move onto something a little less "in the hole" so to speak.

Love 200sx's for sure, but maybe find one from CA/NM/AZ and not have the front end messed up.

Just trying to spare you some $ and frustration. Nothing wrong with appreciating a car that needs work...important part is not putting in the work, only the appreciation.

I say all of this because I have been down that road before with your mindset...it ended in a fiery crash and all hands were lost.

^ This is true and most people only learn the hard way. gl and welcome i hope to see you and maurice at some events.
Back to top Go down
Romero
Be nice, I'm new
Romero

New from madison Empty
PostSubject: Re: New from madison   New from madison EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 5:04 pm

Thanks man i wanna go to more events...but i might not enter in the S12 for a bit...but we should be at more
Back to top Go down
ohhhizzzy
ohhhizzzy

New from madison Empty
PostSubject: Re: New from madison   New from madison EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 8:18 pm

Welcome an yeah nick that's issac " pancho y onions" old s12 but it wasn't as bad
Back to top Go down
X1nom3D
X1nom3D

New from madison Empty
PostSubject: Re: New from madison   New from madison EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 12:11 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New from madison Empty
PostSubject: Re: New from madison   New from madison Empty

Back to top Go down

New from madison
Page 1 of 1