Wisconsin240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for Wisconsin 240sx owners and enthusiasts to meet.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bloodmasters!!!!!

Go down 
+9
thefreack
kouki_chee
traphikcod4
chuck_chizzle
Flicktitty
s13.240sx
600SX
KyleMich
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KyleMich
KyleMich

Bloodmasters!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Bloodmasters!!!!!   Bloodmasters!!!!! EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 2:39 pm

Nothing says we don't give a fuck like this video.
Back to top Go down
600SX
Admin
600SX

Bloodmasters!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodmasters!!!!!   Bloodmasters!!!!! EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 5:39 pm

The drifting was bad ass, I'll give you that... but the "We're a bunch of badasses" walk at the beginning was GHey. ghey meter

Last edited by 600SX on Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
s13.240sx
s13.240sx

Bloodmasters!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodmasters!!!!!   Bloodmasters!!!!! EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 6:12 pm

Ummmm...What kind of cars are those? They were so beat it is hard to tell.
Back to top Go down
Flicktitty
Admin
Flicktitty

Bloodmasters!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodmasters!!!!!   Bloodmasters!!!!! EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 6:32 pm

Good Editing/filming and good driving.

Don't like the beat to shit i don't give a fuck car look. Just another excuse for broke 240sx douchbags to beat on there car to say it "LOOKS COOL"
Back to top Go down
http://www.axis-racing.com
chuck_chizzle
chuck_chizzle

Bloodmasters!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodmasters!!!!!   Bloodmasters!!!!! EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 7:28 pm

they are like all formula d drivers....and those are missile cars....and really.....they don't give a fuck.
Back to top Go down
KyleMich
KyleMich

Bloodmasters!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodmasters!!!!!   Bloodmasters!!!!! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 9:15 am

chuck_chizzle wrote:
they are like all formula d drivers....and those are missile cars....and really.....they don't give a fuck.

This^^^Yea, it's pretty much almost all of Drift Alliance just having fun fucking around. Sure there will be tools who think it looks "cool" to have your car completely haggard, even in which it definitely doesn't. The missile car, imho, is about the "I don't care if shit gets wrecked" mentality over the "cool" factor.
Back to top Go down
Flicktitty
Admin
Flicktitty

Bloodmasters!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodmasters!!!!!   Bloodmasters!!!!! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 10:45 am

well if that is the case, why spend money on aero,hoods,wheels,paint,etc.

i understand they are "professionals" and this is a fun video. I just don't see any other PRO sport drivers driving beat to shit cars.
Back to top Go down
traphikcod4
traphikcod4

Bloodmasters!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodmasters!!!!!   Bloodmasters!!!!! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 11:15 am

i agree with nick, the driving and editing was good i liked it

and like jim said, just a bunch of beat the shit looking cars,

its like a ugly fucking girl that is really smart, i wouldnt date that... nope not me

Back to top Go down
traphikcod4
traphikcod4

Bloodmasters!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodmasters!!!!!   Bloodmasters!!!!! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 11:16 am

and idk if anyone else thought about it, but it made me think of jackass right away

Back to top Go down
KyleMich
KyleMich

Bloodmasters!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodmasters!!!!!   Bloodmasters!!!!! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 11:33 am

Flicktitty wrote:
I just don't see any other PRO sport drivers driving beat to shit cars.

They are definitely unconventional pro drivers

traphikcod4 wrote:
and idk if anyone else thought about it, but it made me think of jackass right away

Definitely, especially when there walking as a big group. I was expecting wee man to be in a shopping cart somewhere in there.
Back to top Go down
kouki_chee
kouki_chee

Bloodmasters!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodmasters!!!!!   Bloodmasters!!!!! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 1:07 pm

^^ yup... what he said...
Back to top Go down
thefreack
thefreack

Bloodmasters!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodmasters!!!!!   Bloodmasters!!!!! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 2:03 pm

well the cars probably started out looking nice but i can see how those ended up fucked up. and if i was to do stuff like that i probably would not pay the money to make it look pretty either.
Back to top Go down
chuck_chizzle
chuck_chizzle

Bloodmasters!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodmasters!!!!!   Bloodmasters!!!!! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 4:14 pm

Flicktitty wrote:
well if that is the case, why spend money on aero,hoods,wheels,paint,etc.

i understand they are "professionals" and this is a fun video. I just don't see any other PRO sport drivers driving beat to shit cars.

most of the cars were bought that way.....with the aero and wheels etc or it is all broken and practically free shit. wilkerson is actually looking for a new shell so he doesn't destroy the one he was driving in that video which was prolly one of the nicer cars in the vid (white coupe with regas and a 2jz)

this video is all about drifting and having fun and keeping it that way and not being serious.
Back to top Go down
600SX
Admin
600SX

Bloodmasters!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodmasters!!!!!   Bloodmasters!!!!! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 4:44 pm

chuck_chizzle wrote:
this video is all about drifting and having fun and keeping it that way and not being serious.

They nailed it!
Back to top Go down
chuck_chizzle
chuck_chizzle

Bloodmasters!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodmasters!!!!!   Bloodmasters!!!!! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 7:01 pm

if the vid gets 200k views by the end of the night matt petty will shower in blood. share the fuck out of this thing!
Back to top Go down
s13.240sx
s13.240sx

Bloodmasters!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodmasters!!!!!   Bloodmasters!!!!! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 9:19 pm

chuck_chizzle wrote:
if the vid gets 200k views by the end of the night matt petty will shower in blood. share the fuck out of this thing!

Whats the point of that? Sound really stoopid to me.
Back to top Go down
chuck_chizzle
chuck_chizzle

Bloodmasters!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodmasters!!!!!   Bloodmasters!!!!! EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 9:28 pm

because they are the bloodmasters. der.
Back to top Go down
Flicktitty
Admin
Flicktitty

Bloodmasters!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodmasters!!!!!   Bloodmasters!!!!! EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 11:13 am

FUCKING ILLEST BLOODBROTHERS BRO

Drifting in the US is fucking gay. the old style japanese street drifting, old D1/etc was where it was at. The whole "not giving a fuck" is really getting old. I don't care how many fanboy's online jerk off to this video there is something called pride in what you drive/build. But i guess that is something most of the doucebag 240sx owner's don't know a thing about anymore.

Reason #531 why i hate what the S-Chassis has become.
Back to top Go down

Bloodmasters!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodmasters!!!!!   Bloodmasters!!!!! EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 11:40 am

Flicktitty wrote:
Reason #531 why i hate what the S-Chassis has become.
Shhhh...let them ruin their chassis... Wink

Imagine that video done with clean cars, just totally stock cars +power, lowered, decent wheels, maybe some over fenders/vents going on.
Does that video sound better or worse?

/argument.

The driving is sweet because the cars are "safe" to trash and the drivers are willing to lose them going beyond their comfort zone. The drivers aren't 18 year olds with their first car, street drifting into your daily driver. They clearly also have a good relationship with the track owner, which is great to see, I don't care who you are.
Back to top Go down
pancho y onions

Bloodmasters!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodmasters!!!!!   Bloodmasters!!!!! EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:49 pm

I gotta agree with nick here. I dont u.der stand beating the shit outta of a car to the point where it looks like shit. If you bought a 240 and it was already beat to shit, then by all mean giver hell! But to start with a decent 240 and not give a rats ass is just gross.
Back to top Go down

Bloodmasters!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodmasters!!!!!   Bloodmasters!!!!! EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 1:08 pm

pancho y onions wrote:
If you bought a 240 and it was already beat to shit, then by all mean giver hell!
That's what's going on.
Back to top Go down
93sapphirecoupe

Bloodmasters!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodmasters!!!!!   Bloodmasters!!!!! EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 2:51 pm

why not buy a riced out beat up car from some stupid ass kid and fix the suspension and go LEARN and have FUN with it? instead of smashing up the nice car you took time and care to build? i see the point of it. besides the more people smash up shitty s13s, the more my car is worth.
Back to top Go down
600SX
Admin
600SX

Bloodmasters!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodmasters!!!!!   Bloodmasters!!!!! EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 4:24 pm

93sapphirecoupe wrote:
besides the more people smash up shitty s13s, the more my car is worth.

Imagine how I feel!! Mine was a 2 year run, and they're already hard to find. I think I'm gonna sell mine for $30K. banana
Back to top Go down
s13.240sx
s13.240sx

Bloodmasters!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodmasters!!!!!   Bloodmasters!!!!! EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 4:25 pm

93sapphirecoupe wrote:
why not buy a riced out beat up car from some stupid ass kid and fix the suspension and go LEARN and have FUN with it? instead of smashing up the nice car you took time and care to build? i see the point of it. besides the more people smash up shitty s13s, the more my car is worth.

+1
Back to top Go down
93sapphirecoupe

Bloodmasters!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodmasters!!!!!   Bloodmasters!!!!! EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 5:28 pm

600SX wrote:
93sapphirecoupe wrote:
besides the more people smash up shitty s13s, the more my car is worth.

Imagine how I feel!! Mine was a 2 year run, and they're already hard to find. I think I'm gonna sell mine for $30K. banana

dooooooooooooooo it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bloodmasters!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodmasters!!!!!   Bloodmasters!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Bloodmasters!!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin240sx :: Media section-
Jump to: