Wisconsin240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for Wisconsin 240sx owners and enthusiasts to meet.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

long time listener, first time caller

Go down 
+4
theboy
600SX
Flicktitty
xtoefield
8 posters
AuthorMessage
xtoefield
Be nice, I'm new

long time listener, first time caller Empty
PostSubject: long time listener, first time caller   long time listener, first time caller EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 10:32 am

my name's xavier and i'm from chicago. i should be moving up to the area soon(really needs to be sooner than later) and am a 240sx enthusiast. i used to own quite a few of them(7 total) and may be back into one just for a nice 2-door daily. current cars are my rust and joy '90 honda accord, and '09 335i which i am currently trying to trade in for a 997 Carrera4S. i hope to meet some cool people, and add to the site anyway i can afro.
Back to top Go down
Flicktitty
Admin
Flicktitty

PostSubject: Re: long time listener, first time caller   long time listener, first time caller EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 10:47 am

Welcome Xhibit. what's this 335i you talk of?
Back to top Go down
http://www.axis-racing.com
600SX
Admin
600SX

PostSubject: Re: long time listener, first time caller   long time listener, first time caller EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:04 pm

Welcome to the site.
Back to top Go down
theboy
theboy

PostSubject: Re: long time listener, first time caller   long time listener, first time caller EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:55 pm

Flicktitty wrote:
Welcome Xhibit. what's this 335i you talk of?

its a BMW, more towards the cheaper side of BMW though. Still a very nice car none the less.

Is it a 2 door or 4 door?
Back to top Go down
Flicktitty
Admin
Flicktitty

PostSubject: Re: long time listener, first time caller   long time listener, first time caller EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:06 pm

i know what it is, i just talked to him a few days ago and he made no mentioned he bought one .lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.axis-racing.com
X1nom3D
X1nom3D

PostSubject: Re: long time listener, first time caller   long time listener, first time caller EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:24 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
ohhhizzzy
ohhhizzzy

PostSubject: Re: long time listener, first time caller   long time listener, first time caller EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 8:21 pm

Welcome
Back to top Go down
Lizmo
Admin
Lizmo

PostSubject: Re: long time listener, first time caller   long time listener, first time caller EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 8:59 pm

whatup bro!!! glad u got on here! hopefully u do move up here sooner than later!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/lizmo23
lssilvia
lssilvia

PostSubject: Re: long time listener, first time caller   long time listener, first time caller EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 9:52 pm

welcome to the ban wagon enjoy the ride.
Back to top Go down
xtoefield
Be nice, I'm new

PostSubject: Re: long time listener, first time caller   long time listener, first time caller EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:25 pm

thanks for the welcome guys. it's a black 2-door. i'm already bored of it and want something faster. luxury is only tolerable for so long until the speed bug kicks in lol.
Back to top Go down
xtoefield
Be nice, I'm new

PostSubject: Re: long time listener, first time caller   long time listener, first time caller EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 11:38 pm

Flicktitty wrote:
i know what it is, i just talked to him a few days ago and he made no mentioned he bought one .lol.

already bored of it lol. issues within 24 hours, and it's slow. i may trade it in for something faser. in the mean time look at an apartment stuff if i have time lol!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: long time listener, first time caller   long time listener, first time caller Empty

Back to top Go down

long time listener, first time caller
Page 1 of 1