Wisconsin240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for Wisconsin 240sx owners and enthusiasts to meet.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

another noob!

Go down 
+12
Isuckdickforthe240scenebr
X1nom3D
s13piggyn0se
j240sxxx
ohhhizzzy
driven_
600SX
nismodave
Flicktitty
Lizmo
theboy
jaybaum96
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jaybaum96

another noob! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: another noob!   another noob! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 8:00 pm

surprisingly good. i thought $450 coilovers were gonna be garbage, i bought them just so i could have my car lowered for now. Cornering and driving straight is good, defiantly stiffer in the corners and they give me alot more control too.
Back to top Go down
X1nom3D
X1nom3D

PostSubject: Re: another noob!   another noob! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 11:00 pm

That's cool. The more you drive it, the more you adapt to the "garbage" and your style of driving will work around it, making it work for you. I'm glad you're able to enjoy it.

I don't think I'll ever purchase a $2,000+ coilover system, simply because I don't need it. If I was into track competition like some guys here, then it would be a different story. Very Happy

Can't wait to see more from you!
Back to top Go down
93sapphirecoupe

PostSubject: Re: another noob!   another noob! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 11:46 pm

are you missing the fact that "garbage" coilovers take about a year to fail? spend 1500 and get some KW or similar coilovers that have a lifetime warranty. not only will you never have problems with them, but you are supporting people who actually do research and give something to the community. not just pumping out cheap shit from a sweat shop.

i bought a car with 1 year old k sport coilovers and two of the shocks were junk already.

ive had koni's that have lasted over ten years. my jic magics are over 5 years old now. its just not worth it to me.
Back to top Go down
X1nom3D
X1nom3D

PostSubject: Re: another noob!   another noob! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 12:19 am

yea but, that's probably from competitive use though, isn't it? Like he said, they're temporary anyway, so I'm pretty sure he'll "upgrade" when the time comes. so calm down, geez.
Back to top Go down
93sapphirecoupe

PostSubject: Re: another noob!   another noob! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:35 am

haha im calm. just saying its not worth buying certain "cheap" things. it was on a street car. lasted maybe 10k
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: another noob!   another noob! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

another noob!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2