Wisconsin240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for Wisconsin 240sx owners and enthusiasts to meet.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ITS ALIVE AND RUNNING GOOD AGAIN!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kouki_chee
kouki_chee

ITS ALIVE AND RUNNING GOOD AGAIN!!!  Empty
PostSubject: ITS ALIVE AND RUNNING GOOD AGAIN!!!    ITS ALIVE AND RUNNING GOOD AGAIN!!!  EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 11:49 am

well i finally got a drill and an extractor screw and took out that dam screw that was holding me back from finding out if it was the injector or not! got it running strong again and donuts never felt as good as it did today! next on the list is redoing the interior!!! ever that then the exterior and then mods... anyone who knows how to do some good body work should help me redo the exterior asap!! i will pay for the help and provide the PHO! havent been this happy in along time... seafoam here i come
Back to top Go down
Lizmo
Admin
Lizmo

PostSubject: Re: ITS ALIVE AND RUNNING GOOD AGAIN!!!    ITS ALIVE AND RUNNING GOOD AGAIN!!!  EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 5:54 pm

Hahha well that's good u got it all figured out!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/lizmo23
kouki_chee
kouki_chee

PostSubject: Re: ITS ALIVE AND RUNNING GOOD AGAIN!!!    ITS ALIVE AND RUNNING GOOD AGAIN!!!  EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 5:57 pm

yeah..
Back to top Go down
VNG704

PostSubject: Re: ITS ALIVE AND RUNNING GOOD AGAIN!!!    ITS ALIVE AND RUNNING GOOD AGAIN!!!  EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 1:47 pm

Sounds good. I know that feeling. My car is coming out soon too. I might know a guy that does body. Actually the guys don't like to do body, per se, but they paint. What do you need done?
Back to top Go down
ohhhizzzy
ohhhizzzy

PostSubject: Re: ITS ALIVE AND RUNNING GOOD AGAIN!!!    ITS ALIVE AND RUNNING GOOD AGAIN!!!  EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 5:17 pm

awesome. now go drive it!!
Back to top Go down
kouki_chee
kouki_chee

PostSubject: Re: ITS ALIVE AND RUNNING GOOD AGAIN!!!    ITS ALIVE AND RUNNING GOOD AGAIN!!!  EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 9:40 pm

VNG704 wrote:
Sounds good. I know that feeling. My car is coming out soon too. I might know a guy that does body. Actually the guys don't like to do body, per se, but they paint. What do you need done?
my passanger side door doesnt close all the way for some reason... bought it that way... the paint i can use some help on but i got some experience on painting cars.... i need to remove some bondo on a dent and pull some out too... if u can find some help for cheap or better free, i will be able to help and learn too...
Back to top Go down
kouki_chee
kouki_chee

PostSubject: Re: ITS ALIVE AND RUNNING GOOD AGAIN!!!    ITS ALIVE AND RUNNING GOOD AGAIN!!!  EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 9:42 pm

ohhhizzzy wrote:
awesome. now go drive it!!
lol i have been... drove it like 4 times after it ran fine again... took it across the street "my old work place/cinema parking lot" and did some awsome donuts... thank god im friends with the district manager... it was awesome... havent felt that good in ages
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ITS ALIVE AND RUNNING GOOD AGAIN!!!    ITS ALIVE AND RUNNING GOOD AGAIN!!!  Empty

Back to top Go down

ITS ALIVE AND RUNNING GOOD AGAIN!!!
Page 1 of 1