Wisconsin240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for Wisconsin 240sx owners and enthusiasts to meet.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

does soemeone know the wheel size in this car?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ohhhizzzy
ohhhizzzy

does soemeone know the wheel size in this car? Empty
PostSubject: does soemeone know the wheel size in this car?   does soemeone know the wheel size in this car? EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 9:34 pm

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l9jboxvY6p1qzg3k3o1_500.jpg

i want the same rear rims on that car and i did my research and i couldnt find anything so if anyone knows the rear rim size,offset that would be awesome
Back to top Go down
X1nom3D
X1nom3D

PostSubject: Re: does soemeone know the wheel size in this car?   does soemeone know the wheel size in this car? EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 11:13 pm

Here's what I found on the car... wheels are Aero Race Wheels 15 x 10... offset??????

Engine:

05′ Ls2 swap

t56 6 speed

sikky mounts

sikkyheaders x pipe

sikky oil relocation

msd starter

pulstar plugs

msd wires

gm wiring harness drive-by-wire

Suspension:

isis rucas/toe rods/traction rods/ front tension rods

custom fender braces

megan coilovers

tein tie rods

stance subframe bushings

megan rear sway bar

sikky front sway bar

Interior:

Full custom cage

aeromotive 15 gal. fuel cell

custom steering shaft

quick release wheel

takata harnesses

auometer gauges

buddy club seats

window nets

custom plaid dash/door planels

wilwood clutch/brake pedals with master cylinders relocated behind the dash

custom hydraulic e-brake

Exterior:

silvia front end conversion

dmax 40 mm front/50 mm rear wide body fenders

shaved gas lid, door handles and fender vents

dmax smoked tail lights

oem silvia side skirts

instant gentleman front bumper

fiberglass roof, gm pearl white/ gm pewter paint

autocatch hood/truck latches

black aero 15×10 wheels
Back to top Go down
Flicktitty
Admin
Flicktitty

PostSubject: Re: does soemeone know the wheel size in this car?   does soemeone know the wheel size in this car? EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 12:11 am

dude is on fucking top of shit.
that car would be about 100000000 times better with cooler wheels, I like those wheels just not on that car.
Back to top Go down
http://www.axis-racing.com
ohhhizzzy
ohhhizzzy

PostSubject: Re: does soemeone know the wheel size in this car?   does soemeone know the wheel size in this car? EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 1:11 am

Thanks for the ingo guys, I know that car would look a lot cooler with better wheels but they are dirt cheap and they have some sweet offsets, but i just want to find offset on that car cause i have the same origin 50mm wide quarters and i like how the wheels sits nicely with the fender but i think im going with 16x10 but still devating on a +12 or -12 offset, or wat do u guys think
Back to top Go down
X1nom3D
X1nom3D

PostSubject: Re: does soemeone know the wheel size in this car?   does soemeone know the wheel size in this car? EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 9:17 pm

+12 and -12 offset is about an inch difference... I did the calculations and here's what you'll have to do:

With the wheel off, measure the distance from your wheel hub (the surface of the brake rotor that touches the rim).

The 10 inch -12 offset wheel would come out a distance of about 5.5 inches from the hub.
The 10 inch +12 offset wheel would come out a distance of about 4.5 inches from the hub.

That's all the information. So you can find out how much space it's going to fill with the 50mm quarter panels on. Good luck, I hope that helps.
Back to top Go down
ohhhizzzy
ohhhizzzy

PostSubject: Re: does soemeone know the wheel size in this car?   does soemeone know the wheel size in this car? EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:46 am

X1nom3D wrote:
+12 and -12 offset is about an inch difference... I did the calculations and here's what you'll have to do:

With the wheel off, measure the distance from your wheel hub (the surface of the brake rotor that touches the rim).

The 10 inch -12 offset wheel would come out a distance of about 5.5 inches from the hub.
The 10 inch +12 offset wheel would come out a distance of about 4.5 inches from the hub.

That's all the information. So you can find out how much space it's going to fill with the 50mm quarter panels on. Good luck, I hope that helps.

thanks for the info man im going to have to do that, i just dont know much of offset, camber, caster an all that crap Razz
Back to top Go down
X1nom3D
X1nom3D

PostSubject: Re: does soemeone know the wheel size in this car?   does soemeone know the wheel size in this car? EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 12:29 am

You're welcome. I can teach you how to figure it out some time in person. I gotta draw it out and explain it while I'm drawing, Lol. So next meet, I hope to be there. =P
Back to top Go down
ohhhizzzy
ohhhizzzy

PostSubject: Re: does soemeone know the wheel size in this car?   does soemeone know the wheel size in this car? EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 1:26 am

^ yeah man that would really help and yea im definatley going to be at the next meet
Back to top Go down
600SX
Admin
600SX

PostSubject: Re: does soemeone know the wheel size in this car?   does soemeone know the wheel size in this car? EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 6:17 pm

Flicktitty wrote:
dude is on fucking top of shit.
that car would be about 100000000 times better with cooler wheels, I like those wheels just not on that car.

THAT LOOKS LIKE NASCAR!!! cheers Must be the LS swap... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Riggle
Riggle

PostSubject: Re: does soemeone know the wheel size in this car?   does soemeone know the wheel size in this car? EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 9:31 pm

Hehe, reminds me of Diamond Racing wheels. All business.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: does soemeone know the wheel size in this car?   does soemeone know the wheel size in this car? Empty

Back to top Go down

does soemeone know the wheel size in this car?
Page 1 of 1