Wisconsin240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for Wisconsin 240sx owners and enthusiasts to meet.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new to the site, not the scene

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
standard180sx
Be nice, I'm new

new to the site, not the scene Empty
PostSubject: new to the site, not the scene   new to the site, not the scene EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 7:17 pm

Hey guys, my name is Bryan. some of you might remember me, I have a black twin cam hatch, used to go to a few meets around the area. I was StandardProspect on nico club. I haven't had a computer for quite some time, figured it was about darn time I registered here. congrats on the engagement nick and liz! car looks awesome by the way! Ill post some pics when I can, I have a lot of new stuff for my car (180 aero, pbm suspension arms, z32 brakes, 17x9 wheels) Im saving up for new coils (mine suck) and a s14 sr swap. Cant wait for some meets this summer, talk to yall soon!
Back to top Go down
600SX
Admin
600SX

PostSubject: Re: new to the site, not the scene   new to the site, not the scene EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 7:19 pm

Welcome (back)
Back to top Go down
Flicktitty
Admin
Flicktitty

PostSubject: Re: new to the site, not the scene   new to the site, not the scene EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 11:46 am

HOLY SHIT! it's you! I always wondered what happened to you lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.axis-racing.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new to the site, not the scene   new to the site, not the scene Empty

Back to top Go down

new to the site, not the scene
Page 1 of 1