Wisconsin240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for Wisconsin 240sx owners and enthusiasts to meet.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Recommended online parts dealers/vendors list?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
He-Man47
He-Man47

Recommended online parts dealers/vendors list? Empty
PostSubject: Recommended online parts dealers/vendors list?   Recommended online parts dealers/vendors list? EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:46 pm

Maybe it's because I've only been here for a few days, but I haven't seen anything regarding online stores or their reputation, costs/deals (however you want to look at it), and things of that nature. I'm aware of the unspoken agreement that members will naturally go to each other for parts before looking to outside sources, but I doubt anyone's got Nismo's revamped s15 6-speed lying around waiting for the guy who's mad because his silvia's stock 6-speed couldn't handle the torque he put out.

Anyway, the site I've got most of my parts from is FRSport. If you've never been there, I'd suggest at least giving it a look. It's a site founded by mostly Nissan (see: s-chassis) enthusiasts.

I got my one-piece driveshaft from The Driveshaft Shop. If you need or want a new driveshaft for your s-chassis, they have both ABS and non-ABS driveshafts for s13's and s14's, made of either steel or aluminum.

I'd post links to the sites, but I'm too wet behind the ears around here, apparently Razz

If any of you have 'go-to' sites for hard to find parts, I'd like to hear them, and I'm sure the other members would as well.

I wasn't sure if I should post this in the general or market sub-forum, but I figured this would be a safer bet.
Back to top Go down
Lizmo
Admin
Lizmo

PostSubject: Re: Recommended online parts dealers/vendors list?   Recommended online parts dealers/vendors list? EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 9:55 am

nick (flicktitty) and i are starting a business (axis racing) we make stickers and sell car parts. hes in the process of getting ALOT of venders already, he can chime in and tell you what we have so far and will be getting Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/lizmo23
Flicktitty
Admin
Flicktitty

PostSubject: Re: Recommended online parts dealers/vendors list?   Recommended online parts dealers/vendors list? EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 10:24 am

http://www.wi240sx.com/t973-who-is-a-trusted-vendor there is this thread that was started a while ago.

FRSPORT is a pretty good vendor to deal with.

Like Liz (Lizmo) said we are starting a business hoping to hear back from a few people this week. If all goes well we will be vendors the following companies.

A
Accel
ACT
AEM
AEM Electronics
Aeromotive
A'PEXi
ARC
ARP
Auto Meter
AutoPage
Axxess
B
BBK
BLE
B&M
BorgWarner
C
Carbonetic LSD
Carrillo
Clevite
Cobb Tuning
Code Alarm
Cometic
Comp Cams
Competition Clutch
Cosworth
CP Pistons
Crossfire Car Audio
CTEK
D
Dart
DC Sports
DeatschWerks
DEI
Delphi
DENSO
DiabloSport
Disc Brakes Australia
Driveshaft Shop
Drop Engineering
E
EBC Brakes
Edelbrock
Eibach
Eneos
Energy
Exedy
F
Flex-A-Lite
Ferrea
Fluidampr
G
Garrett Turbos
Gates
Gentex
G Games
Goodridge
Gorilla Automotive Products
GReddy
H
Hawk
HKS (North American Master Distributor)
HushMat
Hypertech
I
Ingalls
J
JE Pistons
K
Kelford Cams (Motovicity Exclusive)
King Engine Bearings
K&N
Koni
Koyorad
KraftWerks
KW Suspension
Kyokugen
KYB Suspension
M
MagnaFlow
Magnecor
Mahle
Manley
Metra
Mishimoto
Moroso
Mr. Gasket
MSD
Muteki
Myron & Davis
N
NGK
Nokya
NTK
O
Omega
P
PAC
Perrin Performance
PIAA
PIE
Pioneer
Powerslot
Progress
Project Mu
Prothane
Q
Quaife ATB (Motovicity Exclusive)
R
RaceQuip
Rays
RC Engineering
Recaro
Red Line Oil
Rosen
Rostra
Royal Purple
Russell
S
Samco Sport
Scat
Shuriken
Sirius
Skunk2 Racing
Snow Performance
SPAL
Sparco
SPC
SRP Pistons
Stack
StopTech
Supertech
Synapse
T
Takata
TEIN
The Install Bay
Thermal R&D
ThreeBond
TiAL
Tokico
Turbonetics
TurboXS
V
Vibrant
Volk
W
Walbro
Whiteline
Wiseco
Z
ZEX

I am already a vendor for Fuel Injector Clinic and ARK Designs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.axis-racing.com
He-Man47
He-Man47

PostSubject: Re: Recommended online parts dealers/vendors list?   Recommended online parts dealers/vendors list? EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 1:48 am

Wow, I didn't even notice the other thread... And it's on the first page... facepalm
But if y'all do end up becoming vendors for all ~1,000,000 of those companies, I think I've found a new place to get parts lol

Last edited by He-Man47 on Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Needed a facepalm.)
Back to top Go down
Lizmo
Admin
Lizmo

PostSubject: Re: Recommended online parts dealers/vendors list?   Recommended online parts dealers/vendors list? EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 9:22 am

He-Man47 wrote:
Wow, I didn't even notice the other thread... And it's on the first page... facepalm
But if y'all do end up becoming vendors for all ~1,000,000 of those companies, I think I've found a new place to get parts lol

:like

we will keep you posted!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/lizmo23
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recommended online parts dealers/vendors list?   Recommended online parts dealers/vendors list? Empty

Back to top Go down

Recommended online parts dealers/vendors list?
Page 1 of 1