Wisconsin240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for Wisconsin 240sx owners and enthusiasts to meet.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hondas...i hate them......

Go down 
+7
KyleMich
240sxguy
Lizmo
Verhagen82
speed_demon
93sapphirecoupe
feyd_w
11 posters
AuthorMessage
feyd_w

hondas...i hate them...... Empty
PostSubject: hondas...i hate them......   hondas...i hate them...... EmptyTue May 08, 2012 12:34 pm

after a year of dealing with hondas, like 30 swaps between me and my friends, i really cant stand them anymore, all the custom wiring, swapping hydro to cable, cable to hydro. its garbage. i really hope someone gets a cheap 240 up soon, tradding mine was the biggest mistake of my life. anyone else hate hondas? discuss ^_^
Back to top Go down
93sapphirecoupe

PostSubject: Re: hondas...i hate them......   hondas...i hate them...... EmptyTue May 08, 2012 12:56 pm

its not the cars, its the kids who own them. they are actually fun cars.
Back to top Go down
speed_demon

PostSubject: Re: hondas...i hate them......   hondas...i hate them...... EmptyTue May 08, 2012 5:04 pm

What do you mean by cheap for a 240? Like $12 and half a bag of cool ranch doritos?

I know of a pretty wicked little SR swapped hatch that might be going up for sale..
Back to top Go down
Verhagen82

PostSubject: Re: hondas...i hate them......   hondas...i hate them...... EmptyTue May 08, 2012 6:49 pm

how much Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000221946140
feyd_w

PostSubject: Re: hondas...i hate them......   hondas...i hate them...... EmptyWed May 09, 2012 1:54 am

im inthe range of 2g
Back to top Go down
Lizmo
Admin
Lizmo

PostSubject: Re: hondas...i hate them......   hondas...i hate them...... EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:16 am

i dislike ALOT of hondas, and usually alot of their owners...... alot of them seem fkn sketchy, take for an example this story: this guy (who owns some sort of honda, i lost interest when a friend said he has a honda blah blah blah it makes 200hp d14bc whatever...) so this guy was arguing with one of my friends saying his car would would beat mine and my friend obv. was sticking up for me and the dude threatened to pull a gun on him for that... now thats fkd up.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/lizmo23
240sxguy
240sxguy

PostSubject: Re: hondas...i hate them......   hondas...i hate them...... EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:58 am

Seems like I see just as many tools in 240's, it's downright embarrassing to own one sometimes.
Back to top Go down
93sapphirecoupe

PostSubject: Re: hondas...i hate them......   hondas...i hate them...... EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:04 am

240sxguy wrote:
Seems like I see just as many tools in 240's, it's downright embarrassing to own one sometimes.

^THIS

all the retarded drifto fan boy fags with their cool AERO BRO (aero is the new word for body kit, but since thats too embarrassing they had to rename it to feel less retarded) annoy the piss out of me. I've been driving 240s since 2000. if i didn't like them so much before the 240 craze hit i probably wouldn't have ever gotten one due to the idiots who ruin it for others.

same can be said for my honda. I've driven them since 1999. replace that story ^ with RICERS instead of drifto kids and thats how i feel about it.
Back to top Go down
KyleMich
KyleMich

PostSubject: Re: hondas...i hate them......   hondas...i hate them...... EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:13 am

93sapphirecoupe wrote:
its not the cars, its the kids who own them. they are actually fun cars.

240sxguy wrote:

100% agree. Shit, I own a Civic as my daily. Reliable as fuck. It's just the tool ass fan boi's that ruin Honda's. This happens with every car, a couple people buy them. Start thinking there God's gift to mankind and it creates a image of shit that no one wants to see or hear about.
Back to top Go down
thefreack
thefreack

PostSubject: Re: hondas...i hate them......   hondas...i hate them...... EmptyWed May 09, 2012 3:11 pm

i loved my 87 crx hf, it got 55 miles to the gallon. though it would not go faster than 70 unless you were going down hill.
Back to top Go down
s13.240sx
s13.240sx

PostSubject: Re: hondas...i hate them......   hondas...i hate them...... EmptyWed May 09, 2012 3:54 pm

Hondas are typically a jumping off or starting point for most car/import lovers. They are cheap, so is the 240sx now and its parts. That why you get a lot of ignorant morons driving them. I have had both and still own both now. I don't feel like I am a douche bag, maybe you do though. Oh well, I like car people who are not annoying no matter what they drive, I dislike ignorant tools.
Back to top Go down
600SX
Admin
600SX

PostSubject: Re: hondas...i hate them......   hondas...i hate them...... EmptyWed May 09, 2012 6:13 pm

I hate dorifto/ ricer fucks no matter what they drive. Cool story, bro.
Back to top Go down
93sapphirecoupe

PostSubject: Re: hondas...i hate them......   hondas...i hate them...... EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:20 pm

600SX wrote:
I hate dorifto/ ricer fucks no matter what they drive. Cool story, bro.

x2...........BRO
Back to top Go down
specR1
Be nice, I'm new
specR1

PostSubject: Re: hondas...i hate them......   hondas...i hate them...... EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 11:53 pm

yea agree with ya on that one feyd_w. Don't get me wrong but them fuckers get awesome mpg which is the only reason i'll drive a honda. I drive a stock civic around and all the honda guys look like they're gonna rape the shiat out of your car. I tell ya, can't be too careful when u wake up and ur cars gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hondas...i hate them......   hondas...i hate them...... Empty

Back to top Go down

hondas...i hate them......
Page 1 of 1