Wisconsin240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for Wisconsin 240sx owners and enthusiasts to meet.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AWESOME craigslist ad

Go down 
+5
Lizmo
j240sxxx
thefreack
600SX
mattchow88
9 posters
AuthorMessage
mattchow88
mattchow88

AWESOME craigslist ad Empty
PostSubject: AWESOME craigslist ad   AWESOME craigslist ad EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 9:15 pm

Skyline! 1990 GTSt - $5000 (Maple Ridge)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-10-25, 9:06AM PDT
Reply to: sale-bqyhj-2619410616@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This isn't your normal skyline. This motherfcker is the skyline God would drive if he wasn't busy doing God sh*t like making tsunamis and crap. Its set up to go fast, and go fast sideways. Who doesn't like to get sideway?! Terrorists, thats who. Are you a terrorist? No? Then you need this car.

Handling? This car handles like a junior executive CEO. Go around corners like the devil himself is chasing you, and not give a fck.

Whats that? You like drifting? Well I've got some great god d@mn news for you. This car was a drift project of mine, and the last owner was planning on making it a drift machine too. Interior is for pussies so we got rid of it. Manly as fck. It literally oozes testosterone. So much so that its puddling up in the back.

Seats? this cocks*cker has got two. One for you, and one for the hot @ss broad thats gunna be all upons your dick after you buy this car. You're a girl? Sh*t works both ways. One seat for you, and one seat for that hot @ss dude you've been trying to hook up with for weeks. Deal with it,sh*ts getting serious.

Stereos and AC are for hippies. Fortunately this car has neither. Oh look at me, I like listen to Simon and Garfunkel and think about puppies. F*ck that. The only noises you're gunna be hearing is the ultra manly engine noises coming from this sweet turbocharged, intercooled, 24 valve inline 6. Sh*ts getting real, real f*cking fast.

This car has got a bright orange ebrake handle (b*tches love orange) with a drift button for those super ultra megahellatastic bar room brawler ebrake lockers. F*ck. Yes.

Now, I'll be honest. The wheels are a little lackluster, although everyones gunna be so focused on your super gangster drifting that nobody is going to give a f*ck about your sh*tty stock 16s. Don't worry, I've got you fcking covered. Its like we're in Vietnam and you just got ambushed by Charlie. Don't worry, friend, I've got your fcking back and I blow charlie to kingdom fcking come. For an extra $450 I can throw in some added p*ssy magnets for wheels, just don't come crawling back to me complaining that you're getting TOO much vajayjay. Bright fcking green 18s. Greens not your thing? Super legit silver 18s. Done like dinner.

This car has got 1.5 metric f*ck tons of awesome parts. Bride, Greddy, Brembo, the list doesn't f*cking END. It just keeps going and going, like the energizer bunny on speed.

You like going fast? Ever tried to outrun 24 police cars and 3 helicopters? You need this car. It will go so fcking fast that you may very well go back in time. It happened to me once. Just once, but it was fcking rad. Its like someone took a rocket and opened its mouth and poured steroids down its throat and and threatened to kill its family if it wasn't the fastest motherfcker you've ever driven.

I get it. You're busy, I'm busy, lets not waste time. If you're interested send me a message and I'll get back to you ASAP. You send me a message, I send you one right back. Thats how this works.

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2619410616

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/mattchow88
600SX
Admin
600SX

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME craigslist ad   AWESOME craigslist ad EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 9:18 pm

That's funny.
Back to top Go down
thefreack
thefreack

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME craigslist ad   AWESOME craigslist ad EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 10:52 pm

that is awsome
Back to top Go down
j240sxxx
j240sxxx

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME craigslist ad   AWESOME craigslist ad EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 9:17 am

link to the add? i wanna see this MotherF*cker! lol
Back to top Go down
Lizmo
Admin
Lizmo

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME craigslist ad   AWESOME craigslist ad EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 9:33 am

lolol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/lizmo23
thefreack
thefreack

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME craigslist ad   AWESOME craigslist ad EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 10:01 am

yeah post up the link to the add
Back to top Go down
kouki_chee
kouki_chee

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME craigslist ad   AWESOME craigslist ad EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 12:17 pm

Lmao
Back to top Go down
s13.240sx
s13.240sx

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME craigslist ad   AWESOME craigslist ad EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 12:21 pm

That is f@ckin funny. I need to get me a p*ssy wagon like that!
Back to top Go down
Lizmo
Admin
Lizmo

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME craigslist ad   AWESOME craigslist ad EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 2:00 pm

s13.240sx wrote:
That is f@ckin funny. I need to get me a p*ssy wagon like that!
:like
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/lizmo23
mattchow88
mattchow88

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME craigslist ad   AWESOME craigslist ad EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 10:38 pm

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/mattchow88
SrsBsns

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME craigslist ad   AWESOME craigslist ad EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 11:12 pm

I see how it is, I text you an awesome link, and you take credit for it. Mad
Back to top Go down
lssilvia
lssilvia

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME craigslist ad   AWESOME craigslist ad EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 10:15 pm

sad part is the car looks like ass but being the awsome vietnam charlie killing sexy passanger guy that neeeds a trunk full of testy ozze id rock it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AWESOME craigslist ad   AWESOME craigslist ad Empty

Back to top Go down

AWESOME craigslist ad
Page 1 of 1