Wisconsin240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for Wisconsin 240sx owners and enthusiasts to meet.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a perfect 2 tone ruined

Go down 
+10
240sxguy
93sapphirecoupe
lssilvia
theboy
Flicktitty
X1nom3D
sleepyeyed240
ohhhizzzy
600SX
ttallin
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
X1nom3D
X1nom3D

a perfect 2 tone ruined  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a perfect 2 tone ruined    a perfect 2 tone ruined  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 2:17 pm

So whats stopping people from painting ANY clean coupe to make it a two-tone? All you need are the paint codes, which are available. Its not like this was a mint collector's car in which everything had to be original. Does it cost too much to paint a car two different colors? Is that why 240 owners can't afford it?
Back to top Go down
chuck_chizzle
chuck_chizzle

PostSubject: Re: a perfect 2 tone ruined    a perfect 2 tone ruined  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 4:15 pm

^^^ exactly. but like nick was saying once it just isn't the same. to me, it wouldn't matter.
Back to top Go down
ohhhizzzy
ohhhizzzy

PostSubject: Re: a perfect 2 tone ruined    a perfect 2 tone ruined  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 8:07 pm

Point in fact is that the color should of be left alone until he could of afford a paint job an re-do the two tone. Or warever he wanted.
Back to top Go down
X1nom3D
X1nom3D

PostSubject: Re: a perfect 2 tone ruined    a perfect 2 tone ruined  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 5:47 pm

So everyone should leave their car bone stock unless they could afford to finish the car? Lol. Trust me, if we can do that, this would be a www.wiNSX.com site with time attack fanboys instead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a perfect 2 tone ruined    a perfect 2 tone ruined  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:08 am

X1nom3D wrote:
So whats stopping people from painting ANY clean coupe to make it a two-tone? All you need are the paint codes, which are available. Its not like this was a mint collector's car in which everything had to be original. Does it cost too much to paint a car two different colors? Is that why 240 owners can't afford it?
I'm looking for a creamy yellow car that is a good base for my period correct build. I'd rather just see someone else do it really well (Flicktitty)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a perfect 2 tone ruined    a perfect 2 tone ruined  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

a perfect 2 tone ruined
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin240sx :: Media section-
Jump to: