Wisconsin240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for Wisconsin 240sx owners and enthusiasts to meet.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what S-Chassis do you have? *poll*

Go down 
+15
xwizkidx
thefreack
j240sxxx
Project S14
ohhhizzzy
s13.240sx
240sxvert
stacks
Jsteez
WhatsADSM
nismodave
600SX
traphikcod4
Lizmo
Flicktitty
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

what s-chassis do you have?
S13 Hatch
what S-Chassis do you have? *poll* - Page 2 Vote_lcap50%what S-Chassis do you have? *poll* - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 24 ]
S13 Coupe
what S-Chassis do you have? *poll* - Page 2 Vote_lcap19%what S-Chassis do you have? *poll* - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 19% [ 9 ]
S13 Vert
what S-Chassis do you have? *poll* - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%what S-Chassis do you have? *poll* - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
S14 Zenki
what S-Chassis do you have? *poll* - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%what S-Chassis do you have? *poll* - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 6 ]
S14 Kouki
what S-Chassis do you have? *poll* - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%what S-Chassis do you have? *poll* - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 4 ]
Don't have one
what S-Chassis do you have? *poll* - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%what S-Chassis do you have? *poll* - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 48

AuthorMessage
s13.240sx
s13.240sx

what S-Chassis do you have? *poll* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what S-Chassis do you have? *poll*   what S-Chassis do you have? *poll* - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:46 pm

only 37 entrants and over 250 members. Bump for the newbies.
Back to top Go down
Lizmo
Admin
Lizmo

PostSubject: Re: what S-Chassis do you have? *poll*   what S-Chassis do you have? *poll* - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 12:15 am

noobsssssssssssss
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/lizmo23
xwizkidx
xwizkidx

PostSubject: Re: what S-Chassis do you have? *poll*   what S-Chassis do you have? *poll* - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 12:50 pm

nismodave wrote:
I have the best looking of all 240s, the 96.

Best body (s14) Best headlights (95-96) Best Grille (96). Wink

I always thought the 96's front end reminded me of my 95 altima.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ridesmke.com
lssilvia
lssilvia

PostSubject: Re: what S-Chassis do you have? *poll*   what S-Chassis do you have? *poll* - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 3:04 pm

not alot of s14 love Sad and what about subies?
Back to top Go down
Jc9up
Jc9up

PostSubject: Re: what S-Chassis do you have? *poll*   what S-Chassis do you have? *poll* - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 9:20 am

I have 4 of em... All 93's.. 2 hatches ( one is a hicas) and 2 verts... Love my s13's
Back to top Go down
speed_demon

PostSubject: Re: what S-Chassis do you have? *poll*   what S-Chassis do you have? *poll* - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 10:09 pm

Can I change my answer now that I have a hatch and a vert? This is my second vert too.
Back to top Go down
Lizmo
Admin
Lizmo

PostSubject: Re: what S-Chassis do you have? *poll*   what S-Chassis do you have? *poll* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 6:56 pm

haha idk if you can lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/lizmo23
Jc9up
Jc9up

PostSubject: Re: what S-Chassis do you have? *poll*   what S-Chassis do you have? *poll* - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 10:16 am

I'm down to one, now. Just got phone call telling me my other 3 that are stored in Tampa, got flooded out and are complete losses. Since they were in storage I didn't have them insured. So much for being rust free. But I guess they're nice and clean!!
Back to top Go down
He-Man47
He-Man47

PostSubject: Re: what S-Chassis do you have? *poll*   what S-Chassis do you have? *poll* - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 5:50 pm

Jc9up wrote:
I'm down to one, now. Just got phone call telling me my other 3 that are stored in Tampa, got flooded out and are complete losses. Since they were in storage I didn't have them insured. So much for being rust free. But I guess they're nice and clean!!

I'm sorry for your loss Sad
Back to top Go down
speed_demon

PostSubject: Re: what S-Chassis do you have? *poll*   what S-Chassis do you have? *poll* - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 6:00 pm

Jc9up wrote:
Sorry to hear that. They are still a good source of parts though.
Back to top Go down
Flicktitty
Admin
Flicktitty

PostSubject: Re: what S-Chassis do you have? *poll*   what S-Chassis do you have? *poll* - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 7:13 pm

Jc9up wrote:

oh man that sucks... Sad what are you gonna do with them?
Back to top Go down
http://www.axis-racing.com
Jc9up
Jc9up

PostSubject: Re: what S-Chassis do you have? *poll*   what S-Chassis do you have? *poll* - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 8:41 pm

I'm really not sure what I'll do with them now.. I'm gonna have to fly down and see the damages... Hopefully they may be salvageable. I'm not sure though with it being salt water. That only leads to bad things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what S-Chassis do you have? *poll*   what S-Chassis do you have? *poll* - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

what S-Chassis do you have? *poll*
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2