Wisconsin240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for Wisconsin 240sx owners and enthusiasts to meet.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

pictures of pet!!?!

Go down 
+2
j240sxxx
kouki_chee
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kouki_chee
kouki_chee

pictures of pet!!?! Empty
PostSubject: pictures of pet!!?!   pictures of pet!!?! EmptyTue May 10, 2011 8:35 am

well got bored and i use alot of other sites like gopitbull or b15u and they all have a pet picture thread so i think we should have one too!!!

ill go first

picture of Rex 3.5year old "great with people and loves kids but not so good with other animals"
pictures of pet!!?! DSCN2959
pictures of pet!!?! DSCN2970

picture of Couger 8months old "Rex's son. great with all ages of people and animals"
pictures of pet!!?! DSCN2969
pictures of pet!!?! DSCN2964
pictures of pet!!?! DSCN2963
Back to top Go down
kouki_chee
kouki_chee

PostSubject: Re: pictures of pet!!?!   pictures of pet!!?! EmptyFri May 13, 2011 2:22 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
j240sxxx
j240sxxx

PostSubject: Re: pictures of pet!!?!   pictures of pet!!?! EmptyFri May 13, 2011 2:55 pm

The Mexican inside me wants one of these soo bad lol

But then the other side of me reminds me I have no time to raise and train one Haha

Beautiful dogs tho!
Back to top Go down
Lizmo
Admin
Lizmo

PostSubject: Re: pictures of pet!!?!   pictures of pet!!?! EmptyFri May 13, 2011 3:38 pm

cute dogss!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/lizmo23
kouki_chee
kouki_chee

PostSubject: Re: pictures of pet!!?!   pictures of pet!!?! EmptyFri May 13, 2011 4:23 pm

thanks... lol these are not those fat hippo bullies everyone calls pitbulls u see everyone walking... these are the true american pitbull terrier aka working breeds... i wouldnt recommend them to anyone who cant excercise them for atlease 1hr a day or have the time to properly train them because all that energy will build up and then youll have fun... the apbt breed are very good with people so if u have kids, these are the best breed to have... they are also called the "nanny dog" i dont know why people think pitbulls are mean towards people when they were bred to be very people friendly... how do u think back in the days when they were used for fighting, a referee or other dogs owner were able to break up a fight without getting bitten... pitbulls that are aggressive towards people either have been a backyard dog or trained that way... my puppys would never bite a person unless they sence danger to someone they know... ive had my neighbors kids wack my dogs square in the head with their bottles/toys or pull on there tail without a flinch from my boys... they just turn around and lick them and lay down... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
600SX
Admin
600SX

PostSubject: Re: pictures of pet!!?!   pictures of pet!!?! EmptyWed May 18, 2011 8:36 pm

I'd post pics of my favorite kitty......... but Kendra would get pissed! huh rofl
Back to top Go down
Flicktitty
Admin
Flicktitty

PostSubject: Re: pictures of pet!!?!   pictures of pet!!?! EmptyWed May 18, 2011 8:43 pm

600SX wrote:
I'd post pics of my favorite kitty......... but Kendra would get pissed! huh rofl
LMAO... cartman
Back to top Go down
http://www.axis-racing.com
kouki_chee
kouki_chee

PostSubject: Re: pictures of pet!!?!   pictures of pet!!?! EmptyWed May 18, 2011 9:26 pm

Kendra??? I didnt get it
Back to top Go down
Flicktitty
Admin
Flicktitty

PostSubject: Re: pictures of pet!!?!   pictures of pet!!?! EmptyWed May 18, 2011 9:29 pm

That's his fiance's name.
Back to top Go down
http://www.axis-racing.com
kouki_chee
kouki_chee

PostSubject: Re: pictures of pet!!?!   pictures of pet!!?! EmptyWed May 18, 2011 9:31 pm

Ohhh ok...lol
Back to top Go down
ohhhizzzy
ohhhizzzy

PostSubject: Re: pictures of pet!!?!   pictures of pet!!?! EmptyWed May 18, 2011 11:41 pm

600SX wrote:

rofl rofl banana :like
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pictures of pet!!?!   pictures of pet!!?! Empty

Back to top Go down

pictures of pet!!?!
Page 1 of 1