Wisconsin240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for Wisconsin 240sx owners and enthusiasts to meet.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

some minor problems but need help please

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kouki_chee
kouki_chee

some minor problems but need help please Empty
PostSubject: some minor problems but need help please   some minor problems but need help please EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 12:02 pm

well guys i got a new 240sx but it has some minor issue that im not to worried about right now but would like it to get fixed...

passenger side door wont close tightly and seems the door is tilted side ways alittle because the window isnt pressed firmly against the car but the bottom is and seems to stick in more by the rocker then the driver side

all the locks on the car wont turn... ive had these problem before but not for all the locks at the same time so this is a must before the car goes out and around this spring "not worried about anyone breaking in right now because my two boys rex and couger will let me know when someone is around my house"

ill post anymore problems if i find any more and itd be great if anyone knew how to fix these without spending alot of money
Back to top Go down
feyd_w

PostSubject: Re: some minor problems but need help please   some minor problems but need help please EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 3:35 pm

are the mounts for the door just bent?
Back to top Go down
kouki_chee
kouki_chee

PostSubject: Re: some minor problems but need help please   some minor problems but need help please EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 4:31 pm

i would think so alittle because when i lift the door, i can feel it move up and down... dont really know why it wont close tight though
Back to top Go down
pancho y onions

PostSubject: Re: some minor problems but need help please   some minor problems but need help please EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 5:52 pm

Check your door hinges/mounts. Bushing could be worn out bad. Or someone might of been doing something with the door causing the hinges to bend.
Back to top Go down
600SX
Admin
600SX

PostSubject: Re: some minor problems but need help please   some minor problems but need help please EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 8:22 pm

kouki_chee wrote:
i would think so alittle because when i lift the door, i can feel it move up and down... dont really know why it wont close tight though

Sounds like you need hinge pin kits.
Back to top Go down
kouki_chee
kouki_chee

PostSubject: Re: some minor problems but need help please   some minor problems but need help please EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 10:09 pm

thanks both of u guys... ill check the hinge pin out when the dam snow stops tomorrow... we got about a foot of snow today... dam snow
Back to top Go down
pancho y onions

PostSubject: Re: some minor problems but need help please   some minor problems but need help please EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 11:38 pm

Wow we got non except for rain.
Back to top Go down
kouki_chee
kouki_chee

PostSubject: Re: some minor problems but need help please   some minor problems but need help please EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 11:21 am

lucky... i just spent the last hr shoveling snow because the dam blower wouldnt start... i think i might of fucked up my wrist too... kinda hurts... lol
Back to top Go down
s13.240sx
s13.240sx

PostSubject: Re: some minor problems but need help please   some minor problems but need help please EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 4:40 pm

Is it possiblle that the key for the ignition is not the same as the one for the doors? That would be a good reason that none of them work. Was this deal legit with a clean title and everything? If the guy was in a rush and you have weird things like locks not working, I would be suspicious. Although, you have the car now. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
kouki_chee
kouki_chee

PostSubject: Re: some minor problems but need help please   some minor problems but need help please EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:16 pm

lol yeah but i checked the vin... the key looks old and like its about to break so im gonna get a spare made and will see if i can get some to fit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: some minor problems but need help please   some minor problems but need help please Empty

Back to top Go down

some minor problems but need help please
Page 1 of 1