Wisconsin240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for Wisconsin 240sx owners and enthusiasts to meet.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DONT DEAL WITH MEMBER ***1991black240sx*** ON HERE... SCAMMER

Go down 
+5
Family240
midnightblue240sx
240sxguy
Flicktitty
kouki_chee
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
midnightblue240sx
Be nice, I'm new
midnightblue240sx

DONT DEAL WITH MEMBER ***1991black240sx*** ON HERE... SCAMMER - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DONT DEAL WITH MEMBER ***1991black240sx*** ON HERE... SCAMMER   DONT DEAL WITH MEMBER ***1991black240sx*** ON HERE... SCAMMER - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 1:21 pm

yeah i know i was sitting there....and yeah he did he got the truck for another 240sx and sorry but he laughed when saying he would trade you the truck for your nissan. i called you an asian idiot because you posted this about andrew. i suggest you come get your car.
Back to top Go down
kouki_chee
kouki_chee

PostSubject: Re: DONT DEAL WITH MEMBER ***1991black240sx*** ON HERE... SCAMMER   DONT DEAL WITH MEMBER ***1991black240sx*** ON HERE... SCAMMER - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 1:27 pm

btw u were the one who told me about ur relationship... i called looking for him and u started talking about how u guys got into a fight and bla bla bla... yeah i know who it feels to have someone talk about the person u care for but what i have posted down, i have the facts/contract/email/text to prove it... im sorry if i offended you or your husband but i only think its right to let others know what u guys did to me and warn them that theres people out there that will do stuff like this
Back to top Go down
1991black240sx
Be nice, I'm new
1991black240sx

PostSubject: Re: DONT DEAL WITH MEMBER ***1991black240sx*** ON HERE... SCAMMER   DONT DEAL WITH MEMBER ***1991black240sx*** ON HERE... SCAMMER - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 1:28 pm

one...
how am i a redneck?
I have owned 4 240sx's
A 1990 talon tsi awd
a 1997 talon esi slamed
a body kitted cavailer
a 1997 volkswagen passat 1.8t
i had a 1989 ford tempo for a winter beater
and my wife when we got engaged had a 1997 ford contour.
oh i had a 1993 silverado for a total of 2 weeks. figured it would be good in the winter.

Where in there to i classify as a "redneck"?
I have never owned a lifted truck.

you also posted right here on this very forum that you accepted the trade and i have already printed everything.
YOU made the contract impossible to complete by the said date when you tore the car apart to "paint the engine bay" I told you all the times i was available to help you and you stopped all contact with me for 2 days shy of a month... you never told me you were at a funeral. I think we received maybe three text messages from you. wow and i think they said can we(you and your friends) go work on your car.

Back to top Go down
1991black240sx
Be nice, I'm new
1991black240sx

PostSubject: Re: DONT DEAL WITH MEMBER ***1991black240sx*** ON HERE... SCAMMER   DONT DEAL WITH MEMBER ***1991black240sx*** ON HERE... SCAMMER - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 1:30 pm

You can't just be an ass to me and nice to my wife. be a really man.
Back to top Go down
kouki_chee
kouki_chee

PostSubject: Re: DONT DEAL WITH MEMBER ***1991black240sx*** ON HERE... SCAMMER   DONT DEAL WITH MEMBER ***1991black240sx*** ON HERE... SCAMMER - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 1:34 pm

ill have it picked up asap when i can but also heres another thing u guys didnt complete... u guys said u would have your mother-in-law's boyfriend trailer the car back... i know im never gonna get when we agreed on so its best if i just get it done here myself... i can do it by myself, i just dont have the car go there and work on it and because i didnt want u guys saying it wouldnt start because i messed it up if the motor was bad already... who knows anythings possible...
Back to top Go down
kouki_chee
kouki_chee

PostSubject: Re: DONT DEAL WITH MEMBER ***1991black240sx*** ON HERE... SCAMMER   DONT DEAL WITH MEMBER ***1991black240sx*** ON HERE... SCAMMER - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 1:40 pm

im not trying to be an ass to anyone... i already told u... your wife called me this one time when i message u if we cant get it done soon, id like the ka back... she said that one of your friends died in a car accident and that that thursday you would be going to show your respect... wow i guess im just that stupid to believe u guys... i didnt tear anything apart except the brake booster... u where the one who wanted the flatblack fenders, headlight covers and pignose bumper... if i remembered correctly, u where the one swapping the parts...
Back to top Go down
1991black240sx
Be nice, I'm new
1991black240sx

PostSubject: Re: DONT DEAL WITH MEMBER ***1991black240sx*** ON HERE... SCAMMER   DONT DEAL WITH MEMBER ***1991black240sx*** ON HERE... SCAMMER - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 1:47 pm

i think you crossed the line of "not trying to be an ass to anyone" when you decided to harass me and talk shit about me behind my back.

I wanted nothing to do with forum in the first place.

I prefer nicoclub because there is people who actually know what they are talking about an doing on that forum.
Back to top Go down
kouki_chee
kouki_chee

PostSubject: Re: DONT DEAL WITH MEMBER ***1991black240sx*** ON HERE... SCAMMER   DONT DEAL WITH MEMBER ***1991black240sx*** ON HERE... SCAMMER - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 1:54 pm

i dont know how i harassed u but i was just letting people know what is possible... its fine if u dont want nothing to do with this forum but i gave u the webcard because i thought u would like to meet other local 240sx memebers... i just talked to your mom and heres the deal... she said that she would talk to her boyfriend about getting it trailer-ed here... i dont want to waste her time so i just asked for the address and she will be emailing it to me so i can have someone get it out of there...
Back to top Go down
kouki_chee
kouki_chee

PostSubject: Re: DONT DEAL WITH MEMBER ***1991black240sx*** ON HERE... SCAMMER   DONT DEAL WITH MEMBER ***1991black240sx*** ON HERE... SCAMMER - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 1:56 pm

btw i thought u work 70hrs a week????
Back to top Go down
1991black240sx
Be nice, I'm new
1991black240sx

PostSubject: Re: DONT DEAL WITH MEMBER ***1991black240sx*** ON HERE... SCAMMER   DONT DEAL WITH MEMBER ***1991black240sx*** ON HERE... SCAMMER - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 1:58 pm

my wife and i had doctors appointments today so i took the day off.
Back to top Go down
1991black240sx
Be nice, I'm new
1991black240sx

PostSubject: Re: DONT DEAL WITH MEMBER ***1991black240sx*** ON HERE... SCAMMER   DONT DEAL WITH MEMBER ***1991black240sx*** ON HERE... SCAMMER - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 1:59 pm

I hope you are happy with you 1993 240sx vert. I know everything.
Back to top Go down
midnightblue240sx
Be nice, I'm new
midnightblue240sx

PostSubject: Re: DONT DEAL WITH MEMBER ***1991black240sx*** ON HERE... SCAMMER   DONT DEAL WITH MEMBER ***1991black240sx*** ON HERE... SCAMMER - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 2:03 pm

CHEE TAKE A MENTAL NOTE...DON'T EVER ACCUSE ME OF LYING ABOUT A FRIENDS DEATH. [/b]WOULD YOU LIKE TO COME WITH ME AND VISIT THE SPOT WHERE HE CRASHED HIS NISSAN INTO A TREE AND DIED DO YOU?? TAKE YOU POS CAR AND SHOVE IT.
Back to top Go down
kouki_chee
kouki_chee

PostSubject: Re: DONT DEAL WITH MEMBER ***1991black240sx*** ON HERE... SCAMMER   DONT DEAL WITH MEMBER ***1991black240sx*** ON HERE... SCAMMER - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 2:06 pm

ohh ok... the vert would be a great project for show so im sure ill have a blast with it... body work isnt what im worried about, its all the mechanical stuff that worries me... well sorry things could work out how we planned it... we coulda been taking all the hondas up here together...
Back to top Go down
kouki_chee
kouki_chee

PostSubject: Re: DONT DEAL WITH MEMBER ***1991black240sx*** ON HERE... SCAMMER   DONT DEAL WITH MEMBER ***1991black240sx*** ON HERE... SCAMMER - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 2:09 pm

midnightblue240sx wrote:
CHEE TAKE A MENTAL NOTE...DON'T EVER ACCUSE ME OF LYING ABOUT A FRIENDS DEATH. [/b]WOULD YOU LIKE TO COME WITH ME AND VISIT THE SPOT WHERE HE CRASHED HIS NISSAN INTO A TREE AND DIED DO YOU?? TAKE YOU POS CAR AND SHOVE IT.

sorry i didnt mean to accuse you... i read that wrong... "you never told me you were at a funeral." i read it as "i never told u i was at a funeral..."
Back to top Go down
1991black240sx
Be nice, I'm new
1991black240sx

PostSubject: Re: DONT DEAL WITH MEMBER ***1991black240sx*** ON HERE... SCAMMER   DONT DEAL WITH MEMBER ***1991black240sx*** ON HERE... SCAMMER - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 2:11 pm

honda's are not a problem for me... nor are supercharged pontiacs, or the new maximas or the 3.5 altimas. Hondas are junk. rwd or awd is where is at.
Back to top Go down
kouki_chee
kouki_chee

PostSubject: Re: DONT DEAL WITH MEMBER ***1991black240sx*** ON HERE... SCAMMER   DONT DEAL WITH MEMBER ***1991black240sx*** ON HERE... SCAMMER - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 2:12 pm

well anyways im not a man of grudges so maybe ill see u guys cruising one day and well have it hit the highway
Back to top Go down
kouki_chee
kouki_chee

PostSubject: Re: DONT DEAL WITH MEMBER ***1991black240sx*** ON HERE... SCAMMER   DONT DEAL WITH MEMBER ***1991black240sx*** ON HERE... SCAMMER - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 2:14 pm

1991black240sx wrote:
honda's are not a problem for me... nor are supercharged pontiacs, or the new maximas or the 3.5 altimas. Hondas are junk. rwd or awd is where is at.
i can agree on that but my cousin has a fully built b16 turbo ek that i still have never came close to taking down... its build for autox but still hauls at the strip
Back to top Go down
Flicktitty
Admin
Flicktitty

PostSubject: Re: DONT DEAL WITH MEMBER ***1991black240sx*** ON HERE... SCAMMER   DONT DEAL WITH MEMBER ***1991black240sx*** ON HERE... SCAMMER - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 2:43 pm

VNG704 wrote:
Family240 wrote:
I guess your dates and time frame are confusing me a little.
You thought someone could do an engine swap in "3 days", completing two vehicles???
You took 2-3 days just to paint the engine bay, finishing that by Oct 1st, (6 days after the engine swap was to be complete)???
You say its been almost 3 months, I guess I missed an entire month on my calender, Sept. 22nd (3 days before the 25th) isn't even 2 months past yet.
I am thinking before judging Andrew there is probably even more you are not being clear with.
If he was honest, he would of swapped the CA18 in your car first. If you have all the parts, you can swap two motors in 3 days. If he knew he would be busy working 70 hrs a week, he shouldn't of promised you. He lied, it's that simple. You should make another contract with him. In this new contract, promise him $1000 after he gives you your ka-t back.

Also, the truth in life is that there are scumbags and although there may be trash talk, we need to know about these fckers.

midnightblue240sx wrote:
VNG704 wrote:
Family240 wrote:
I guess your dates and time frame are confusing me a little.
You thought someone could do an engine swap in "3 days", completing two vehicles???
You took 2-3 days just to paint the engine bay, finishing that by Oct 1st, (6 days after the engine swap was to be complete)???
You say its been almost 3 months, I guess I missed an entire month on my calender, Sept. 22nd (3 days before the 25th) isn't even 2 months past yet.
I am thinking before judging Andrew there is probably even more you are not being clear with.
If he was honest, he would of swapped the CA18 in your car first. If you have all the parts, you can swap two motors in 3 days. If he knew he would be busy working 70 hrs a week, he shouldn't of promised you. He lied, it's that simple. You should make another contract with him. In this new contract, promise him $1000 after he gives you your ka-t back.

Also, the truth in life is that there are scumbags and although there may be trash talk, we need to know about these fckers.

excuse me sir. unless you were there you wouldn't know the whole story....no one does only this asian idiot and this andrew character...i believe you should mind your own beas wax mister.

VNG704 wrote:
What else is there to know about. He promised kouki chee's ca18 to run, it is not. kouki chee clearly wants it to run and he was promised it. Andrew didn't get it to run. He did not do what he promised. Instead he gave excuses. But he made sure his car was running first thing. Sounds like a classic case. Sounds like Andrew's a liar. You called koukichee a liar. How do you know he is if you wasn't there. It's a public forum, I'm free to mind any bees wax that is posted.

Did you join just to post that? wtf.

VNG704 wrote:
is that true kouki chee? Doesn't matter because Andrew isn't willing to meet kouki chee halfway. Ignoring kouki chee isn't the way to go. That will always make you look shaddy.

Kouki chee, a solution can be that you two can set up a new date and be open to his busy schedule. It might not be done soon. the end.

1991black240sx wrote:
Just to help clear this up. I got Chee's car late on Sept. 18th. The CA18DET had already been pulled. I put the KA24DET in my car. Chee decided to paint his engine bay, so we could not start putting in the CA18DET til he finished. I recieved an e-mail on Oct.9th that he was ready to have me help him put the engine in. I e-mailed back several times on the 10th letting him know I was available. He said he wwould come after 3 on the 11th. I also let him know I was available everyday that week except Thursday and that I was available every Fri-Sun at that time. Chee did not come on the 10th, called my grandfather on the 22nd, then did NOT contact me again until Nov 9th. By then my availability had changed and he was saying he couldnt come because he no longer had transportation so I needed to do it myself because I didn't have done by Sep 25th.

On the 17th he called my mother who agreed to get me to work on the vehicle with him or just help him get it trailered as is to a buyer. She contacted me an I let her know I would be willing to work with him this coming weekend. Then I became aware of the slamming here on the forum, and saw his Craigslist ads. Now i just want him to come get his car, and all its parts including the CA18DET.

The KA24DET has a bad tranny, I had to replace the clutch (replaced with a stage 3 6puck sprung) 12lb lightweight flywheel,new MSD Blaster Coil, ignition control modual, NIStune, that is where the $1000 for the engine is coming from.

Thanks for allowing me to put forth my side before passing judgment.

Andrew

To Chee: feel free to come get your stuff anytime (BTW this is WI, you probably want to do so before the snow flies)

midnightblue240sx wrote:
VNG704 wrote:
What else is there to know about. He promised kouki chee's ca18 to run, it is not. kouki chee clearly wants it to run and he was promised it. Andrew didn't get it to run. He did not do what he promised. Instead he gave excuses. But he made sure his car was running first thing. Sounds like a classic case. Sounds like Andrew's a liar. You called koukichee a liar. How do you know he is if you wasn't there. It's a public forum, I'm free to mind any bees wax that is posted.

okay mister VNG704 i was there and i know the whole thing....and creating this account seems to be the only way to get ahold of good old chee these days, he has no problem trashing people via forums but can't come get his car...why?? because he doesn't know how to put it in. chee all i have to say to you is that i put in the CA...yes i am a girl, and i did it all by myself, minus have andrew droping it with MY help. it really is not that hard, you are just lazy. and you mister grumpy gills VNG704 it might be a public form but chee is a liar and blaming it all on andrew before knowing his side was wrong. chee has no clue what the fuck he is doing so don't you DARE blame my husband.

Family240 wrote:
VNG704 wrote:

is this the same pair of engines, if so I get the idea Andrew didn't say it would run and according to Chee's question he knew it wouldn't either, maybe he is having second thoughts now about trading a running, needs a tune, for a non-running.
http://wi240sx.omgforum.net/tech-f4/ca18det-wont-fire-in-3-cyclinders-help-please-t90.htm

kouki_chee wrote:
ok heres to everyone who whats to know the whole thing... here is the whole conversation that andrew and i had through email since the first day we talked.... ill try to get the texted message printed out too because there are some important stuff on there too... also the week when u got kicked out by ur wife for kicking the shit out of her, i told u i was busy because i was going to a funeral out of town... the other time when u told me u where out there i had no ride... its kinda funny how u told me ur wife doesnt have her phone anymore when ur grandpa and mom said that she still does... and this isnt the only way to get ahold of me... i have called/text u/your grandpa/your mom... u mean this is the only way to get ahold of u... i had a sketchy feeling about letting a young 18 year old redneck that had 1-2weeks apart after getting married for 2months taking my car thats why i dont delet anything until the deal is finished...

ALSO NOTE U COULDNT GET THE KA TO START FOR AFEW DAYS AND WHEN U DID U COULDNT DRIVE IT UNTIL U GOT THE WATER PUMP BELT... U GOT IT STARTED THE DAY I FINISHED PAINTING THE BAY...

SORRY I JUST COPIED THIS OFF MY EMAIL SO PLEASE START READING FROM THE BOTTOM UP...

Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 22:25:09 -0600

i know dude i am not on talking terms with my grandparents. haven't been since me and jamie got back together.

On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 10:17 PM, Chee Yang <specv_wi@hotmail.com> wrote:

like i said im not trying to make it a big deal.... i just would like us to go finish it....

Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 22:15:09 -0600
Subject: Re: yo this is Chee
To: specv_wi@hotmail.com

i told you that its small claims. if you want to deal with the lawyer that's fine. the officer i talked to said that you voided it by telling me to wait. it has been three months since then and you haven't done anything about it. you have just been telling me to do it. if your making such a big deal about it, then you should have done something about it three months ago instead of waiting now when its twenty degrees outside, which mind you the garage with the motor is not heated.

On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 10:03 PM, Chee Yang <specv_wi@hotmail.com> wrote:

i just called the police... they said that its a civil case so i'd need to take it to small claims... i read them the note and they said that did u complete the swap... if u didnt i can probably get a lawer and get the money i need to get it installed professionally... im not trying to be an ass and take anyone to court, we can still put it in together one of these weeks... i just think we need to be real about this stuff and not backing out on our words

Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 21:58:31 -0600

i was out there last week. you car was not in the garage hasn't been since you left....so unless you put it in there since then its not in the garage....and if you did i am assume you up air in your two tires?? and i am aware of what the note says. i talked to the police and i rather go off of their word than yours. they said trade is a trade and they don't deal with criagslist trades anymore. its small claims. you aren't getting the KA-T back thats for sure. I have put over a grand into it so unless your giving me the money for it then sorry you get the CA.

On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 9:50 PM, Chee Yang <specv_wi@hotmail.com> wrote:

im not sure if u been to your grandpas lately but i have everything i took off installed again... the engine wire is all hooked back on and just waiting for the engine drop... u took off the fenders/hood/bumper.... the car is in the garage... i can install the booster after the swap... the trade was never completed... it says on the note "I, Andrew Hildebrandt will return Chee Yangs Nissan 240sx by Friday, Sept 25, 2010 to swap motors. Andrew Hildebrandt takes full responsibility on the condition of driving the ka-t and guarantees the CA18 will run but not drive after swap..." according to me the swap never finished... so if the swap was never finished, the trade never completed

Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 21:27:51 -0600

i said you would get the car back the 25th you came and tore it apart. the contact is past its date which means it no longer means anything. contact the police yourself they will tell you the same thing. a trade is a trade the CA is now yours, unless you deside not to take it then you have a car without a motor. you told me wait to put the motor in because you wanted to paint, you still have not put the car back together to put the motor in, you have the key which means i can't even move the car into the garage.

On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 9:20 PM, Chee Yang <specv_wi@hotmail.com> wrote:

there was only 2 times when u let me know you were out there but one of the time i was out of town... that was when i was wondering if u could finish it up... the other time was when i didnt have a ride... im not trying to be dumb about this but u said u could do it by urself and i offered to help.... so either you or we have to work on it... i dont want u to say that its how i put it in thats why it wont run if it doesnt start when im finished... i have the contract that says you would do it and return it no later then friday sept.25th so if u dont want to keep ur end of the deal and i have to do all the work then i rather have my ka-t back...

Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 15:29:36 -0500If you are coming today I am free. I will be working on mine for a little while. Call and leave a message at 715 258 8218.

Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 11:20:27 -0500I am not busy until Thursday you can come anytime today, Tuesday and Wednesday, on Wednesday I would prefer not too late.Just call when you are coming. possible call 715 412 0813. No texting on either.

Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 20:42:40 -0600

i don't want this to sound like a dick.i don't know what you want me to do about it. i have no time for anything. i don't talk to my grandparents anymore so as far as i am concerned talking to them attempting to call me isn't going to do anything. i do not have a phone, either does jamie her brother has hers. i'm not trying to be an ass but you are going to have to put it in yourself. hooking it up you will just have to google it. there were a couple weeks there where i contacted you to finish it and you never emailed me back.

On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 8:19 PM, Chee Yang <specv_wi@hotmail.com> wrote:

yo do u know when we can finish the car up... i know you work alot but we both have to work together on getting it out of your grandpas garage... i called your grandpa trying to get ahold of u today and he mentioned he was gonna talk to u about getting the car done... dont get me wrong but i just dont feel like you really tried your hardest to help me finish mine... u said u could do all the work yourself and have it back by friday Sept. 25th running... im not trying to be an ass or anything but you got yours finished the next night after u took home my 240sx and its been almost 3months and mine doesnt even have the engine installed yet... i know i took about 2-3days painting my engine bay but it still was done on the 1st of Oct. please contact me asap so we can figure things out

lol i have 5 dogs, they are all pitbulls so they eat about $200 per month of dog food... i pay half my rent which is $250 and bills so total per month i spend it about $600...

Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 15:14:53 -0600

I would totally buy it but I am attempting to sell my truck now....so unless you want that lol I am broke, which is funny working overtime but when you have four dogs a house a wife lol and possibly a kid money is tight.

Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 2010 10:19 AM
To: 1991.s13.hatch@gmail.com
Subject: RE: yo this is Chee

ok...well thats my only car so i cant really get out there until my girlfriend dont work so ill let u know when i can get out there....

Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 22:00:54 -0600

they are in the garage in a cardboard tray. I wish I could help but I am working over time like none other and this month has been beyond stressful for me.

Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 2010 9:46 PM

i dont know where the bolts are... to bolt in the motor... give me a call whenever u can at

Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 21:43:40 -0600

I am on break. there is no way I can get out there anytime soon, you will just have to go. my grandparents don't care they just need the car gone. I moved out of there awhile ago, so they have been complaining for awhile now. sorry dude. and jamie no longer has her phone her bro does, so if you try to call you won't get us.

Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 2010 9:15 PM

yo i was just wondering when we can get out there to finish it up

Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 15:29:36 -0500

If you are coming today I am free. I will be working on mine for a little while. Call and leave a message at

yo i tried calling u but ur grandpa said u dont live there... he said ur at ur house??? do u know when we can get it done... i'd like to get it done asap...

Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 15:29:36 -0500

If you are coming today I am free. I will be working on mine for a little while. Call and leave a message at

Sent: Monday, October 11, 2010 1:00 PM

ok

Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 11:20:27 -0500

I am not busy until Thursday you can come anytime today, Tuesday and Wednesday, on Wednesday I would prefer not too late.
Just call when you are coming. possible call 715 412 0813. No texting on either.

Sent: Sunday, October 10, 2010 8:47 PM

ohh ok then... so ur not with the wifey no more??? sucks man but yeah forsure ill let u know.... maybe tomorrow after 3 if ur not busy....

Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 14:30:06 -0500

hey, I live there now. I have Friday, Saturday and Sundays off. call me at . I work 5 am to 3 pm Monday through Thursday.

Sent: Saturday, October 09, 2010 12:34 PM
Subject: yo this is Chee

yo the car in almost ready... i just need u to help finish swapping the engine

yeah... what do u mean everything??? the whole swap??? ecu,engine,trans,wiring??? heres my setup
fmu
s14 ka24det
custom downpipe and exhaust
intercooler
pipings
550cc injectors not installed
walbro 255 pump
isis radiator
im not gonna give u everything for your motor unless u got the intercooler/pipings to trade to..... i had my hot pipe made 2weeks ago for $370... the engine runs and drive so yours would need to be running too... give me a call

Subject: Re: ca18det
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 16:49:45 -0500

I have everything for the motor... if I were to trade I need everything for the other motor.

Sent: Saturday, September 18, 2010 1:48 PM
Subject: ca18det

hey so u got the complete swap??? if so ill trade u my ka-t

kouki_chee wrote:
ill make a copy of the contract we wrote and post it up so all u guys can see that im the victim here of a scam... lol why in the hell would i trade my running ka for a non running ca... i was guaranteed by u that it would start... i have the contract to prove it... i knew i shouldnt have let a redneck who had to borrow cash for gas home and had nothing but his wife's ring as collateral take the car... man u looked like u were gonna cry if i didnt do the trade and if it did have a grind, why did u trade when u test drove it and drove it 30mins away??? man i shouldnt have been so nice and accepted the ring instead of writing the contract...

midnightblue240sx wrote:
Chee, how old are you? You have to sink down to name calling this much? Grow up. You screwed yourself over, you let him take the car, you said okay to it all. So you are NOT the victim, no where close do you fall into that category. All i have to tell you is that you are talking about my husband, you can post whatever you want on here about what you think about our relationship thats fine. Andrew is my husband you i am not going to just sit here and let you talk bad about the person i love. Grow up, if you have something to say, say it to my face. You just pissed off a wife that is sick of your shit, andrew is not your bitch. Don't you ever tell him to do something, do it your gosh darn self. Grow up Chee, just grow up. Some people have jobs and can't waste their whole day working on cars they can't afford. And FYI we are not rednecks, i know your not from here and you must not know the definition of a red neck. A redneck is someone who drives a Truck...not a boosted nissan, which are from a different county...you should be familiar with that since you know so much about cars.

kouki_chee wrote:
like i said im not trying to be an ass... i didnt call any names until u called me a asian idiot... from my point of view i am the victim... i was dumb enough to think that u guys were actually gonna help me get my car running... as far as i understand, andrew said u guys had a truck... if u read in his email when offered to sell him my 240sx, he offered to trade his truck he is trying to sell

midnightblue240sx wrote:
yeah i know i was sitting there....and yeah he did he got the truck for another 240sx and sorry but he laughed when saying he would trade you the truck for your nissan. i called you an asian idiot because you posted this about andrew. i suggest you come get your car.

kouki_chee wrote:
btw u were the one who told me about ur relationship... i called looking for him and u started talking about how u guys got into a fight and bla bla bla... yeah i know who it feels to have someone talk about the person u care for but what i have posted down, i have the facts/contract/email/text to prove it... im sorry if i offended you or your husband but i only think its right to let others know what u guys did to me and warn them that theres people out there that will do stuff like this

1991black240sx wrote:
one...
how am i a redneck?
I have owned 4 240sx's
A 1990 talon tsi awd
a 1997 talon esi slamed
a body kitted cavailer
a 1997 volkswagen passat 1.8t
i had a 1989 ford tempo for a winter beater
and my wife when we got engaged had a 1997 ford contour.
oh i had a 1993 silverado for a total of 2 weeks. figured it would be good in the winter.

Where in there to i classify as a "redneck"?
I have never owned a lifted truck.

you also posted right here on this very forum that you accepted the trade and i have already printed everything.
YOU made the contract impossible to complete by the said date when you tore the car apart to "paint the engine bay" I told you all the times i was available to help you and you stopped all contact with me for 2 days shy of a month... you never told me you were at a funeral. I think we received maybe three text messages from you. wow and i think they said can we(you and your friends) go work on your car.

1991black240sx wrote:
You can't just be an ass to me and nice to my wife. be a really man.

kouki_chee wrote:
ill have it picked up asap when i can but also heres another thing u guys didnt complete... u guys said u would have your mother-in-law's boyfriend trailer the car back... i know im never gonna get when we agreed on so its best if i just get it done here myself... i can do it by myself, i just dont have the car go there and work on it and because i didnt want u guys saying it wouldnt start because i messed it up if the motor was bad already... who knows anythings possible...

kouki_chee wrote:
im not trying to be an ass to anyone... i already told u... your wife called me this one time when i message u if we cant get it done soon, id like the ka back... she said that one of your friends died in a car accident and that that thursday you would be going to show your respect... wow i guess im just that stupid to believe u guys... i didnt tear anything apart except the brake booster... u where the one who wanted the flatblack fenders, headlight covers and pignose bumper... if i remembered correctly, u where the one swapping the parts...

1991black240sx wrote:
i think you crossed the line of "not trying to be an ass to anyone" when you decided to harass me and talk shit about me behind my back.

I wanted nothing to do with forum in the first place.

I prefer nicoclub because there is people who actually know what they are talking about an doing on that forum.

kouki_chee wrote:
i dont know how i harassed u but i was just letting people know what is possible... its fine if u dont want nothing to do with this forum but i gave u the webcard because i thought u would like to meet other local 240sx memebers... i just talked to your mom and heres the deal... she said that she would talk to her boyfriend about getting it trailer-ed here... i dont want to waste her time so i just asked for the address and she will be emailing it to me so i can have someone get it out of there...

kouki_chee wrote:
btw i thought u work 70hrs a week????

1991black240sx wrote:
my wife and i had doctors appointments today so i took the day off.

1991black240sx wrote:
I hope you are happy with you 1993 240sx vert. I know everything.

midnightblue240sx wrote:

kouki_chee wrote:
ohh ok... the vert would be a great project for show so im sure ill have a blast with it... body work isnt what im worried about, its all the mechanical stuff that worries me... well sorry things could work out how we planned it... we coulda been taking all the hondas up here together...

kouki_chee wrote:
midnightblue240sx wrote:

sorry i didnt mean to accuse you... i read that wrong... "you never told me you were at a funeral." i read it as "i never told u i was at a funeral..."

1991black240sx wrote:

kouki_chee wrote:
well anyways im not a man of grudges so maybe ill see u guys cruising one day and well have it hit the highway

kouki_chee wrote:
1991black240sx wrote:
i can agree on that but my cousin has a fully built b16 turbo ek that i still have never came close to taking down... its build for autox but still hauls at the strip

What the fucking shit!

I'm away from the computer 1 day and this shit storm happens.

I'm not a law expert anyway shape or form. I am however a large believer in Karma. And doing the
RIGHT THING I think Andrew either needs to man up and help get the car running like you said you would. Sure Chee said he wanted to paint the bay, who cares it took what 2 days? now sack up and help him. i still think Chee is in the right on this one.

I Think you two just need to get over this bullshit. in my opinion neither of these 2 car's are worth what a civil court is going to cost. Take it as a hit and learn your lesson that you can't always trust everyone that there is out there. Chee... You wan't something done best do it for yourself other wise you're likely to get burned again. I understand if you need(ed) help because you didn't know exactly what to do, don't worry we have all been there before.

Just sucks for everyone in this whole issue that this couldn't have been taken care of LIKE GROWN MEN! that you guy's are. instead people's names and family's had to be drug into this a whole forum had to read through all the lies and bullshit.

i hope everything get's worked out for the both of you.

Last edited by Flicktitty on Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.axis-racing.com
240sxguy
240sxguy

PostSubject: Re: DONT DEAL WITH MEMBER ***1991black240sx*** ON HERE... SCAMMER   DONT DEAL WITH MEMBER ***1991black240sx*** ON HERE... SCAMMER - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 2:54 pm

^ Yeah, what he said!
Back to top Go down
Family240
Be nice, I'm new

PostSubject: Re: DONT DEAL WITH MEMBER ***1991black240sx*** ON HERE... SCAMMER   DONT DEAL WITH MEMBER ***1991black240sx*** ON HERE... SCAMMER - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 3:01 pm

now it just looks like a mess on here, but it looks like Chee is going to get his car and be done with it. Shame all those phone numbers got posted, maybe the thread should get removed, or at least the numbers in it should.
Kinda looks like two kids neither one of which was sure what the other expected him to do. Time an age will hopefully give them wisdom.
Back to top Go down
Flicktitty
Admin
Flicktitty

PostSubject: Re: DONT DEAL WITH MEMBER ***1991black240sx*** ON HERE... SCAMMER   DONT DEAL WITH MEMBER ***1991black240sx*** ON HERE... SCAMMER - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 3:15 pm

Family240 wrote:
now it just looks like a mess on here, but it looks like Chee is going to get his car and be done with it. Shame all those phone numbers got posted, maybe the thread should get removed, or at least the numbers in it should.
Kinda looks like two kids neither one of which was sure what the other expected him to do. Time an age will hopefully give them wisdom.

I just got done editing the numbers out.

Back to top Go down
http://www.axis-racing.com
kouki_chee
kouki_chee

PostSubject: Re: DONT DEAL WITH MEMBER ***1991black240sx*** ON HERE... SCAMMER   DONT DEAL WITH MEMBER ***1991black240sx*** ON HERE... SCAMMER - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 9:22 pm

Family240 wrote:
i think i have a clue who this is and if it is thanks for the help...

Flicktitty wrote:
Family240 wrote:

I just got done editing the numbers out.

thanks bro... i just got contacted about that and was just gonna do it now until i read that u did it
Back to top Go down
Riggle
Riggle

PostSubject: Re: DONT DEAL WITH MEMBER ***1991black240sx*** ON HERE... SCAMMER   DONT DEAL WITH MEMBER ***1991black240sx*** ON HERE... SCAMMER - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 11:51 pm

Smoke a pipe together, shake hands, make amends?
Back to top Go down
traphikcod4
traphikcod4

PostSubject: Re: DONT DEAL WITH MEMBER ***1991black240sx*** ON HERE... SCAMMER   DONT DEAL WITH MEMBER ***1991black240sx*** ON HERE... SCAMMER - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 10:23 am

I don't feel like reading all this
But id looooove to kick someones ass
So someone can feel free to draft me to there side
Make a contract if you want haha
And let's get it on
Back to top Go down
kouki_chee
kouki_chee

PostSubject: Re: DONT DEAL WITH MEMBER ***1991black240sx*** ON HERE... SCAMMER   DONT DEAL WITH MEMBER ***1991black240sx*** ON HERE... SCAMMER - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 11:30 am

^^^lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DONT DEAL WITH MEMBER ***1991black240sx*** ON HERE... SCAMMER   DONT DEAL WITH MEMBER ***1991black240sx*** ON HERE... SCAMMER - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

DONT DEAL WITH MEMBER ***1991black240sx*** ON HERE... SCAMMER
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2