Wisconsin240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for Wisconsin 240sx owners and enthusiasts to meet.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whats on your "to do list" this winter?

Go down 
+19
lssilvia
X1nom3D
93sapphirecoupe
Project S14
j240sxxx
flyin_blue_egg
ino20
pancho y onions
kouki_chee
ohhhizzzy
VNG704
Family240
traphikcod4
s13.240sx
Lizmo
Riggle
240sxguy
600SX
Flicktitty
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
kouki_chee
kouki_chee

Whats on your "to do list" this winter?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats on your "to do list" this winter?    Whats on your "to do list" this winter?  - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 10:57 pm

flicky-yeah i really would love a hatch or coupe but i really think with the pieces i need and time i think i can make a sexy vert that i would come to love... truth is that im a broke ass with no job still living with my mom... wow nice to know huh... dam if only a local shop would give me a chance to show that i know my stuff and am a quick learner even without going to school to learn about it...

lizmo-i dont have a job to even start saving from... if i did, id sell this vert dirt cheap to start the fund

pancho-i'd move to jacksons cove if i could find a job and i get to play on your land with you...
Back to top Go down
Lizmo
Admin
Lizmo

PostSubject: Re: Whats on your "to do list" this winter?    Whats on your "to do list" this winter?  - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 12:22 pm

Lol @ pancho
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/lizmo23
kouki_chee
kouki_chee

PostSubject: Re: Whats on your "to do list" this winter?    Whats on your "to do list" this winter?  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 10:24 pm

well i got something done... i debadge the rear of the vert and smoked the orange on the tail light a little darker... looks hot until u see the front chuki.... dam i need to get a silvia conversion bad... or else s14 kouki!!!! i would love that...
Back to top Go down
Lizmo
Admin
Lizmo

PostSubject: Re: Whats on your "to do list" this winter?    Whats on your "to do list" this winter?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 2:59 pm

thats a step lol
Back to top Go down
kouki_chee
kouki_chee

PostSubject: Re: Whats on your "to do list" this winter?    Whats on your "to do list" this winter?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 3:51 pm

yeah... next finishing up the rear panels... i pulled off the ugly fabric and put leather on it
Back to top Go down
Flicktitty
Admin
Flicktitty

PostSubject: Re: Whats on your "to do list" this winter?    Whats on your "to do list" this winter?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 4:25 pm

Kouki_Chee - You should try and grab this. and put the motor from the vert in the car and any aftermarket stuff in it that you have. and then do a 5spd or another auto in it, and sell the vert as a roller.

http://zilvia.net/f/cars-sale/358091-1993-s13-hatch-rolling-shell-full-part-out.html

seems clean and local.
Back to top Go down
http://www.axis-racing.com
kouki_chee
kouki_chee

PostSubject: Re: Whats on your "to do list" this winter?    Whats on your "to do list" this winter?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 9:26 pm

ive looked at it before on craigslist.... i wouldnt have a place to work on it... dam really like it though
Back to top Go down
Lizmo
Admin
Lizmo

PostSubject: Re: Whats on your "to do list" this winter?    Whats on your "to do list" this winter?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 10:09 pm

get a place to work on it! isnt there a garage at your crib yo? lol
Back to top Go down
ino20
ino20

PostSubject: Re: Whats on your "to do list" this winter?    Whats on your "to do list" this winter?  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 2:25 am

hmmm where do i start sell one of them is number one
Back to top Go down
http://www.no-drift.tumblr.com
kouki_chee
kouki_chee

PostSubject: Re: Whats on your "to do list" this winter?    Whats on your "to do list" this winter?  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 11:45 am

nope.... my garage is a super old school one.... it looks more like a shed now and thats what we use it as... the house is redone but left the garage because it looks like it needs new everything!!!lol
Back to top Go down
Lizmo
Admin
Lizmo

PostSubject: Re: Whats on your "to do list" this winter?    Whats on your "to do list" this winter?  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 11:53 pm

haha aww well clean it up and put ur car in there!
my mom is a packrat and the garage was full of shit up untill like 4 years ago we started cleaning it up, now both our cars fit in there.. too bad its not a 3 car garage lol
Back to top Go down
Flicktitty
Admin
Flicktitty

PostSubject: Re: Whats on your "to do list" this winter?    Whats on your "to do list" this winter?  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 12:17 am

Lizmo wrote:
too bad its not a 6 car garage lol

fixed

I hope to start a project later this winter/spring/summer.
Back to top Go down
flyin_blue_egg

PostSubject: Re: Whats on your "to do list" this winter?    Whats on your "to do list" this winter?  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 11:18 am

Flicktitty wrote:
Lizmo wrote:
too bad its not a 6 car garage lol

fixed

I hope to start a project later this winter/spring/summer.

Wood and nails are cheap...I'm pretty sure we could fix the garage problem...lol
Back to top Go down
pancho y onions

PostSubject: Re: Whats on your "to do list" this winter?    Whats on your "to do list" this winter?  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 11:57 am

I'll buy a tool belt for you guys. Only if you work on it with just your briefs and I get to stare sitting on my lounge chair sipping on a drink or 2... Or 3?? What ya say!!
Back to top Go down
Lizmo
Admin
Lizmo

PostSubject: Re: Whats on your "to do list" this winter?    Whats on your "to do list" this winter?  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 9:41 pm

can my belt be pink? k great.
Back to top Go down
Flicktitty
Admin
Flicktitty

PostSubject: Re: Whats on your "to do list" this winter?    Whats on your "to do list" this winter?  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 1:17 am

1 Month later, hows everyone doing?
Back to top Go down
ohhhizzzy
ohhhizzzy

PostSubject: Re: Whats on your "to do list" this winter?    Whats on your "to do list" this winter?  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 9:38 pm

Lizmo wrote:
or if it has sentimental value to you u can always get a new one and swap everything over, then youll have 2 240s lmao.

and if u do this u will end up with too many 240s that u dont know wat to do with them, like me haha
Back to top Go down
Lizmo
Admin
Lizmo

PostSubject: Re: Whats on your "to do list" this winter?    Whats on your "to do list" this winter?  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 10:53 pm

haha yes, exactly.
Back to top Go down
600SX
Admin
600SX

PostSubject: Re: Whats on your "to do list" this winter?    Whats on your "to do list" this winter?  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:44 pm

Flicktitty wrote:
1 Month later, hows everyone doing?

I ain't done shit.
Back to top Go down
Riggle
Riggle

PostSubject: Re: Whats on your "to do list" this winter?    Whats on your "to do list" this winter?  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 8:55 pm

I have been chugging right along.

So far I have:

-Swapped the car to 5 lug.
-Rolled/pulled both front and rear fenders.
-Test fit 300ZX front calipers/race pads/rotors (dont have the lines/fluid yet)

Plenty of winter left to get the lines and rotors, I would say I am ahead of schedule.

Since the pics were taken I have actually flared them out twice as far, under full compression it was hellaflush....which is bad news for me since I race the shit out of my car. The tire carcass/chassis/subframe will flex under full tilt and I really didnt want to cut the crap out of my new tires sidewall. Expense I dont need for this next season.

I cant find the end result pics, they may still be on the camera.

Whats on your "to do list" this winter?  - Page 2 Picturewheels010

Whats on your "to do list" this winter?  - Page 2 Picturewheels009

Whats on your "to do list" this winter?  - Page 2 Picturewheels006

Whats on your "to do list" this winter?  - Page 2 Picturewheels008
Back to top Go down
s13.240sx
s13.240sx

PostSubject: Re: Whats on your "to do list" this winter?    Whats on your "to do list" this winter?  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 3:55 pm

Umm...lots of planning. Like they said in G.I.JOE "knowing is half the battle" right? Or maybe I am just lazy. Plus I have been working alot, so I have more money to play with for parts.
Back to top Go down
pancho y onions

PostSubject: Re: Whats on your "to do list" this winter?    Whats on your "to do list" this winter?  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 5:06 pm

mine is to buy another 240. that will be around April.
Back to top Go down
ohhhizzzy
ohhhizzzy

PostSubject: Re: Whats on your "to do list" this winter?    Whats on your "to do list" this winter?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 1:44 pm

all i have to do is wait for spring so i can change trans fluids, diff fluids, oil an my cars are ready for d days. so far i have bought a lot of tools to make sure when i break something i have the right tool. not having the right tool when working on cars suck, me an issac know about it haha many projects an always got stranded because of tools not anymore, lol
Back to top Go down
Flicktitty
Admin
Flicktitty

PostSubject: Re: Whats on your "to do list" this winter?    Whats on your "to do list" this winter?  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 10:17 am

Beginning of march, whose got what done?
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
240sxguy

PostSubject: Re: Whats on your "to do list" this winter?    Whats on your "to do list" this winter?  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 1:05 pm

You done seen my pictures fool, that shit took forever. Gonna try to find some radiator hoses that fit and take it out for a spin.

I also have almost all my clutch money set aside now. May be able to order it this month.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats on your "to do list" this winter?    Whats on your "to do list" this winter?  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats on your "to do list" this winter?
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next