Wisconsin240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for Wisconsin 240sx owners and enthusiasts to meet.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

S14 parts clearing out the garage sale

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sil_sr20
Be nice, I'm new
sil_sr20

S14 parts clearing out the garage sale Empty
PostSubject: S14 parts clearing out the garage sale   S14 parts clearing out the garage sale EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 4:26 pm

All prices are OBO heres the link to the CL add for pics.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

S14 se trunk lid with 3 piece taillights. -$100

S14 zenki pass side fender -$40

S14 zenki taillights -$50

S14 pass side interior door panel -$20

S14 gauge cluster works perfect! -$50

S14 Front's 5 lug cross drilled slotted rotors W/ ceramic pads 12 miles on them- $50

S14 front brake calipers left and right side -$50

S14 OEM steering wheel w/air bag -$50

$2700 for full swap everything listed. - S13 sr20det blacktop, 5 spd transmission, E5 ECM and wiring specialties s13 to s14 upper and lower wiring harness's garrett T-25 turbo rebuilt about 500 miles ago. ZERO shaft play! Touge factory blue 3 piece pulley set, Godspeed over sized oil pan, ISIS short ram intake, full blue hose kit, stage 2 clutch, new belts, Aluminum oil cap. NGK iridium plugs, Freddy BOV and cx racing black pipes, custom painted and clear coated injector's and valve cover. NOT included- FMIC, exhaust header, Radiator, fans! motor has always run on 7PSI runs and drives great!!! ALL parts were purchased new and have under 500 miles on them. Their is about 60k on the motor, compression is solid. I'm only selling cause I'm looking to do an upgrade. I'm not pulling the motor until I have a buyer so if you HAVE CASH IN HAND you can come test drive it and see how it runs for yourself. I can be reached at 608- FIVE one four 4892
Back to top Go down

S14 parts clearing out the garage sale
Page 1 of 1