Wisconsin240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for Wisconsin 240sx owners and enthusiasts to meet.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

alternator question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ttallin
ttallin

alternator question Empty
PostSubject: alternator question   alternator question EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:12 pm

ok so i have one wire from my ignition running to a relay and the relay turns the car on. do i need the starter wire from the engine harness hooked up for the alternator to charge?? if so can i splice in to them both and run one to the starter, or run the wire from the harness to power??
Back to top Go down
ttallin
ttallin

PostSubject: Re: alternator question   alternator question EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 8:29 pm

ok so i researched found some stuff tried to hook the white/black from the plug to the starter and the white/red to a resistor then to power??? but thats not working trying to figure this out before the meet anyone please hit me up 920-342-2392 drinks on me or whatever if i can get a lil hand
Back to top Go down
ttallin
ttallin

PostSubject: Re: alternator question   alternator question EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 9:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] this seem right??? i dont have a dash or indicator light....
Back to top Go down
600SX
Admin
600SX

PostSubject: Re: alternator question   alternator question EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 3:38 pm

Sorry, just saw this.

The diagram looks right, did you get it figured out?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: alternator question   alternator question Empty

Back to top Go down

alternator question
Page 1 of 1