Wisconsin240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for Wisconsin 240sx owners and enthusiasts to meet.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Got a ticket last night...

Go down 
+2
600SX
xwizkidx
6 posters
AuthorMessage
xwizkidx
xwizkidx

Got a ticket last night... Empty
PostSubject: Got a ticket last night...   Got a ticket last night... EmptyMon May 21, 2012 9:02 am

Always something dumb bitch cop from west allis gave me a ticket for operation with non white headlights.. Give me a break I have 6000k in my Altima they look plenty white to me... I should have just taken the freeway home but I decided to take 108th home from my girlfriends on lovers lane and silver spring then just drive down Layton to my house.I'm the only one on the road at like 9 out there and I was doing the speed limit and minding my own business taking the longer route to enjoy the weather with my windows down and I see her and my radar is going off but I'm in the clear then she pulls out after I'm like three or four blocks away and flys up behind me... Lights on and I pull over. You know why i stopped you? No clue... What color are your headlights... Uhm white. No they're blue... Well I've had these in my car for 3 years.. Then she asks what are you doing driving up here... I'm heading home from lovers land and silver spring heading to Layton ... Why did u turn on Dakota she said... I said because I'm about to get doughnuts at Krispy Kreme.. Which I was... Then she insinuates no your crushing highway I looked at her and laughed... On a Sunday? I said I'm driving home... Well of course she goes to the car pulls this 80 dollar 3 point ticket out of her ass and then says you can't be crushing on highway.. Once again are you serious... I'm driving home. I haven't passed you more then once and there's no one out here I was alone driving when she saw me... I'm gonna fight this ticket. On the principal of this bs. And that my lights don't look blue. They're not blinding and they are as legal as whatever else is on the road. I don't mind a ticket when I know I'm in the wrong like speeding and shit but when you pull out random tickets for no reason. Maybe just to get me to stop taking a road I see fit to get me home in a timely manner because a bunch of gear banging fart can Hondas run around on every night pissing people off I get the short end of the stick fuck that...

Well that's the end of my rant. I'll be sure to let you know of the outcome come June 25th when I go for court...

Last edited by xwizkidx on Mon May 21, 2012 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ridesmke.com
600SX
Admin
600SX

PostSubject: Re: Got a ticket last night...   Got a ticket last night... EmptyMon May 21, 2012 9:07 am

Punctuation would make that easier to read.
Back to top Go down
xwizkidx
xwizkidx

PostSubject: Re: Got a ticket last night...   Got a ticket last night... EmptyMon May 21, 2012 10:10 am

600SX wrote:
Punctuation would make that easier to read.

it was a rant. and there are a few periods..
Back to top Go down
600SX
Admin
600SX

PostSubject: Re: Got a ticket last night...   Got a ticket last night... EmptyMon May 21, 2012 11:53 am

Fair enough, sucks to hear though.
Back to top Go down
VNG704

PostSubject: Re: Got a ticket last night...   Got a ticket last night... EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:04 pm

I swear some factory hid look blue to me. dunno if you'd win that case. But as far as the cruising? Lol thats bs.
Back to top Go down
xwizkidx
xwizkidx

PostSubject: Re: Got a ticket last night...   Got a ticket last night... EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:29 pm

VNG704 wrote:
I swear some factory hid look blue to me. dunno if you'd win that case. But as far as the cruising? Lol thats bs.

same here. im prob gonna get some 5000k replacement bulbs from where i get my kit from.. then it will be legit white. and yeah the crusing.. im like what am i being charged here for?
Back to top Go down
speed_demon

PostSubject: Re: Got a ticket last night...   Got a ticket last night... EmptyMon May 21, 2012 3:17 pm

IIRC 4200K is what factory HID's come with. It's the best all around for visible light output or something similar.

Sucks to hear though.
Back to top Go down
mrsparkle
mrsparkle

PostSubject: Re: Got a ticket last night...   Got a ticket last night... EmptyMon May 21, 2012 6:46 pm

sounds like some newb small town cop, i try to avoid them.....you got a jap car and are driving at night.....ticket time! lol
Back to top Go down
xwizkidx
xwizkidx

PostSubject: Re: Got a ticket last night...   Got a ticket last night... EmptyThu May 31, 2012 3:08 pm

mrsparkle wrote:
sounds like some newb small town cop, i try to avoid them.....you got a jap car and are driving at night.....ticket time! lol

they love sticking tickets to me. ive had 6 speeding tickets in two years... fml no luck and im always going like 10-15 over geeze im on the freeway who doesn't.
Back to top Go down
zerepdivad
zerepdivad

PostSubject: Re: Got a ticket last night...   Got a ticket last night... EmptyThu May 31, 2012 8:36 pm

xwizkidx wrote:
mrsparkle wrote:

they love sticking tickets to me. ive had 6 speeding tickets in two years... fml no luck and im always going like 10-15 over geeze im on the freeway who doesn't.

I'd say the easiest solution to that problem would be to not speed. Crazy concept I know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got a ticket last night...   Got a ticket last night... Empty

Back to top Go down

Got a ticket last night...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin240sx :: General Chat-
Jump to: