Wisconsin240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for Wisconsin 240sx owners and enthusiasts to meet.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eau Claire checkin in.....

Go down 
+4
traphikcod4
240sxguy
thefreack
specR1
8 posters
AuthorMessage
specR1
Be nice, I'm new
specR1

Eau Claire checkin in..... Empty
PostSubject: Eau Claire checkin in.....   Eau Claire checkin in..... EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:03 pm

Well first off, 98 kouki with original ka and 5spd purchase from florida. pretty much all oem except for the rims from the previous owner. (rims will be the first thing to go). took about a few months of searching for the right kouki. use to have a 91 fastback ka-t but sold that. Just heard bout this forum on zilvia.net. other than that, yea i drive a civic too but thats my daily slut. (not trying to be a hater, but they do save gas)[img][/img]

heres my old fastback:
Eau Claire checkin in..... Carz072

my current 98:
Eau Claire checkin in..... Photo1
Back to top Go down
thefreack
thefreack

PostSubject: Re: Eau Claire checkin in.....   Eau Claire checkin in..... EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:18 pm

nice i like the car. welcome
Back to top Go down
specR1
Be nice, I'm new
specR1

PostSubject: Re: Eau Claire checkin in.....   Eau Claire checkin in..... EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:20 pm

thanks. its nice to know at least there's a few 240 guys within the state
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
240sxguy

PostSubject: Re: Eau Claire checkin in.....   Eau Claire checkin in..... EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:26 pm

Nice looking car. My s14 is from FL too.
Back to top Go down
specR1
Be nice, I'm new
specR1

PostSubject: Re: Eau Claire checkin in.....   Eau Claire checkin in..... EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:30 pm

240sxguy wrote:
Nice looking car. My s14 is from FL too.

nice. Yea didnt want any from the midwest here just because of the salt. not saying there all bad.
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
240sxguy

PostSubject: Re: Eau Claire checkin in.....   Eau Claire checkin in..... EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:32 pm

I bought mine when there wasn't much available and a buddy was in FL and hadn't bought a plane ticket to get back. It worked out nicely. It sure is nice working on a rust free underchassis!

I have an espilir jgt500 exhaust I will be removoing if you are looking for an exhaust at some point.

Evan
Back to top Go down
specR1
Be nice, I'm new
specR1

PostSubject: Re: Eau Claire checkin in.....   Eau Claire checkin in..... EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:39 pm

240sxguy wrote:
I bought mine when there wasn't much available and a buddy was in FL and hadn't bought a plane ticket to get back. It worked out nicely. It sure is nice working on a rust free underchassis!

I have an espilir jgt500 exhaust I will be removoing if you are looking for an exhaust at some point.

Evan

bought 2 plane tickets one way for me and the fiancee to florida. drove back, took about 27hrs of driving. buddies think im a nut, but hey an enthusiast will go the distant. how much you asking for the exhaust? and hows it sound like?
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
240sxguy

PostSubject: Re: Eau Claire checkin in.....   Eau Claire checkin in..... EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 10:06 pm

Asking 250, its in pretty good shape but has some battle scars. Nothing visible unless you are under the car and most of the damage could be polished out. It's a great sounding exhaust. I have an RB in my car so you would have to take my word for it, I did have it on my KA that came out.

I want something quieter. I hate admitting that, makes me feel like a geezer. The other reason is that it doesn't fit quite right with my 1 piece driveshaft.

I have driven my car to southern GA twice. I understand.

Evan

Back to top Go down
specR1
Be nice, I'm new
specR1

PostSubject: Re: Eau Claire checkin in.....   Eau Claire checkin in..... EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:02 pm

LOL tempting offer but I also prefer the quieter systems. We'll see how it goes.
Back to top Go down
traphikcod4
traphikcod4

PostSubject: Re: Eau Claire checkin in.....   Eau Claire checkin in..... EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:49 pm

welcome
hopefully see you around sometime if we ever do like a huge meet in the summer or something
Back to top Go down
240sxguy
240sxguy

PostSubject: Re: Eau Claire checkin in.....   Eau Claire checkin in..... EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:29 am

specR1 wrote:
LOL tempting offer but I also prefer the quieter systems. We'll see how it goes.

It is quieter actually! It has a large oval resonator underneath. It also has a silencer which you could run with a KA and lose almost no power whatsoever. No pressure man, just let me know.
Back to top Go down
600SX
Admin
600SX

PostSubject: Re: Eau Claire checkin in.....   Eau Claire checkin in..... EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:21 am

Glad you came over. Welcome.
Back to top Go down
specR1
Be nice, I'm new
specR1

PostSubject: Re: Eau Claire checkin in.....   Eau Claire checkin in..... EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 1:12 pm

thanks guys. a meet would be great.
Back to top Go down
Jc9up
Jc9up

PostSubject: Re: Eau Claire checkin in.....   Eau Claire checkin in..... EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 1:16 pm

Welcome to the site. All my 240's are from Florida also.
Back to top Go down
Lizmo
Admin
Lizmo

PostSubject: Re: Eau Claire checkin in.....   Eau Claire checkin in..... EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 9:19 pm

welcome!!!!!!!!!!!! yellow looks weird on a s13. looks good though lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/lizmo23
specR1
Be nice, I'm new
specR1

PostSubject: Re: Eau Claire checkin in.....   Eau Claire checkin in..... EmptyThu May 03, 2012 10:22 pm

yea kinda. definitely turned heads with or without mods.
Back to top Go down
ohhhizzzy
ohhhizzzy

PostSubject: Re: Eau Claire checkin in.....   Eau Claire checkin in..... EmptySat May 12, 2012 8:06 pm

Welcome. My car is from Texas:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eau Claire checkin in.....   Eau Claire checkin in..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Eau Claire checkin in.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wisconsin240sx :: Introductions-
Jump to: